That shouldn't apply to Spacia planets, since they are AZ 1 with level 30 mines and zero points. I mean, they're 3 times my size and I'm 5 times higher AZ? That doesn't make any sense.

I attacked a Spacia planet yesterday, about 12 hours ago, then again this morning. When I tried to attack it again, I got this message...

Quote from Attack (forbidden): Player was attacked too often by you (bash protection)

WTH? 2 attacks is bashing now?

Any idea when this is supposed to happen? I got to 38 million, and haven't seen the loot yet. :D

BTW, that was awesome. Maybe we could get more speed uni's like that, say, 3 per year lasting 4 months then ending, with prizes? That was the most fun I've had in years playing SI. It makes the other Uni's almost boring by comparison, since it takes so danged long for anything there to get done.
    :D

We want to reward you for testing the new alien war system (max value is booked afterwards):

• reach 1 million points: 100 Global urplasma
    • reach 10 million points: 250 Global urplasma
    • reach 50 million points: 500 Global urplasma
    • reach 100 million points: 750 Global urplasma
    • reach 300 million points: 1000 Global urplasma

The drop down list for the other Uni's always included the asteroids owned, but not Aurea. Is this intended, or is it a bug, or just an oversight?

It's really a pain in the butt to have to scroll right or left through all of the planets and asteroids to get to the one you want, or use the IPO at the bottom when you want to use an Asteroid.

Any chance of getting this looked at?

Thanks! :thumbup:

I'm not sure if this is the place for this, but I'm tired of clicking back and forth between 4 different pages when I want to move one fleet with the teleporters.

It's always been a pain in the butt. Would it be possible to perhaps move the teleporter fleet controls to the Fleet Commands page where it should have been for the last 10+ years?

I mean, we don't do researches from the buildings page, do we? And we don't turn the Fusion or Thermosolar plants on and off on the Buildings page, do we?

Nope.

It's only logical that the controls to move the fleet should all be on the Fleet Commands page, and all locations should be controlled from the sending planet. Turn the Teleporter on for both locations, as long as there is energy enough and enough levels to make a jump, from the Fleet Command page where you are sending the fleet from.

And, while you're at it, move the Particle Cannon firing controls to the Defense page where it belongs too. :D

have a look here: Details: New Universe

(2nd post)

regards
    Dschibait

That's what the Dr ordered. Thank you.

I don't see anything about the planet move feature. I moved my planet, and now it's blocked from moving for a certain amount of time. Does this mean when the time elapses, I will be able to move that planet again, or any of my other planets as well?

I sure miss the old original forum. Everything was so much easier to find.

Hi! I like the Sirius Uni so far, but I can't find the details on the changes, for example, 'digging in your defenses'.

Can someone please shoot me the link to the Sirius uni instruction page? :D

Okay, now that the Huge Fleets have been taken away, and we have logged out and logged back in the Christmas tree is back, but no presents under the tree, only the word;

Happy Christmas!

you already obtain: the fleet gift

So is that it? We get a gift, it's awesome to the extreme, but now we get it taken away and get nothing in return?

That's just cruel.

Okay. I thought it ,might have been something lie that, but there was zero warning, and with the Data disc fragment thing just starting and tweaks being made to that on the fly in the Ecowars uni, it came as a huge surprise that it was shut down like that.

In any case, I've been playing this game for almost as long as Space Invasion has been in existence, and the Ecowars uni was by far my favorite. I hope it comes back soon. The best part for me was the Attack zone mod. That system should be swapped into every universe. I guarantee it would liven them back up overnight.