• Hi,

I'm in the top 50 and can't attack a player who has 100 castles because he needs protection?
    On the player who only has the main castle to attack :) I think that the number of castles too influences the result. I think we agree that no one should be destroyed at 0 points. Military points are too limited. The alliance is losing value.

• Hello,
    I thinks that the military ranking is not good calculate in specific cases, for example:
    player 1 - main castle, over 3 000 000 000 points
    player 2 - main castle over 7 000 000 000 + 53 secondary castles, sum over 90 000 000 000 points

Are you sure that player 1 and player 2 have the same military power?

• Official Post

If country A and country B has both 10M tanks... but Country B is 10 times bigger than Counter A ... which country has a stronger military chance to defende himself?

This change is for all these players who want to delete anything and still want to fight with bigger ones. We think about this military score calculation many many hours - and yes - maybe there are still some weak points; but at all its important to didn't compare that with points.

Points can be removed easly by let a alliance partner get all your castles; and you have still the same amount of troops. so in this case, any player could get small players if you rate building-points such much, or ignore the amount of castles.

• I am sorry, I did not want to criticize the changes, I just wanted to point out the possible critical points that might not have been fully reflected in the preparation of the changes.

I wish you strong nerves and hope that fine-tuning changes will take place in a short time.
    :)

• I am fine with the changes of rules. I see BitMEUp really wants to change things that people can stay in the game.
    I don't like the senate rule but after the new update I think it is still ok to play without senat and you probably need one more attack.
    I recommend the 24h peace time after jumping, 48h would be even better. The Longer you can't attack , you have no suprise effect and it will be more used for defense jumps to get away from enemy. You have to be aware that the offensive jumps have been done mostly by peolple who quit the game (or Multis) and the only thing they do is to kick someone else out of game--> so no good deal for Damoria because one wants to finish 2 leave Damoria.