• Hello everyone,
    Damoria, this great war game
    Today represents the dawn of a new area.
    The power of the biggest players forces him to ask you to obey his instructions.
    This is only to comfort him in his first place.
    Where are you challenger?
    Will you leave the same king of the game for a long time?
    In addition, he is inactive and wishes to be led as a dictator.
    Battles took place.
    He is far behind those who risked the most troops in this war.
    Once again, you are the followers of the king (the players at the top of the game that I will not mention) that allowed him to be the first ...

So do not forget to ask him to thank you.
    It is you who gave him this best place.

• When did the 'so called' leader ever say what others have to do?
    NO ONE WANTS to make players quit and that is something where we are all battling for.

NATO finds it unfair what an other union is doing (making players quit). And they jumped in to make it stop and all or a sudden they are the boss???

IF it was a FAIR fight they wouldn't have to jump in!

• Attack three Alliances, three players with over 2000 attacks on one.
    NATO does not want war but it is genocide and does not want other alliances to progress.
    JG, LT and WP attacked BR in the rules with a clear declaration of war.
    There are three warring alliances against BR but in the final few players of each alliance really attack so the balance of power was not disproportionate.
    The BRs have lost a lot of chateaux because it is a double count and farmer alliance.
    Now you attacked JG with a force far superior to that deployed in the war against BR and the LGH even use attacks from their double count to destroy troops (talibamm).
    You wanted to defend BR but in fact you made the game HOTCH who can stay at the top of the game long thanks to you.
    Ask Hotch to show you the battles he has made.
    For the moment in view of the report is LGH who is in the front line far ahead of NATO and especially the small players of your Alliance who lose troops unlike the big players.
    So I think your way of doing war is weird, you sent the little ones first, nice mentality.

• :))
    This is a strategy and war game. Or it was mended to be. Now it is what it is: patches over abandon over patches...
    Some people wants to fight, some people wants to stay the biggest, some people who wants a farming game, some people have enough of this, some people wants to stay way from problems, ...

Its seems to me - my opinion - that all what happens is valid.
    Alliances Union attacks BR? - OK
    BR cant fight for themselfs and ask help? OK
    Alliances Union defend BR? OK

This game is what it is! Join in one side or try to stay away.
    :)) this time BR CAN NOT do that :)) Stay way from big opponents and attacking little ones (EG1 style)

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.