• Hi

I sent that text to:

2019-02-10 14:49:47 Dschibait
    2019-02-14 20:46:32 SI team

"Problem with Gold Market

Why I can't use the option : 4 hours reseach time reduction - at Gold Market?

I can use only first option - next 5 dosent work.

regards

Trititi"

Today is 17-02-2019 and is over next event. I still wating for a reply. How much longer?
    I want to reduce the time research. Im not interested in any other options.

• Speaking of the 'Gold Market' :

What is the last option for, what is 'inactive farmer'?

inactive farmer (+50% swipe) [12h]

a 12 hour boost to resources?

and if so on which planet, or on all your planets?

and 1? Int. Transmitter Free Game

what is that? ^

and in that case are these boost[s] for also planet activated on or account wide? 1 planet to---> max planets owned

thank you for 411 on this

Losgrinn

• Small issue about gold market.

Can you made in future simmiliar buttons as 5-10-20 on Gold market when you buy things there ?
    Example: 4 hours reseach time reduction - buy for 5, buy for 10, buy for 20

Its a bit annoing to click click click all over again if you have 150 gold coins and you want to use them all on one thing what cost 5 units of gold.
    Regards

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• Small issue about gold market.

Can you made in future simmiliar buttons as 5-10-20 on Gold market when you buy things there ?
    Example: 4 hours reseach time reduction - buy for 5, buy for 10, buy for 20

Its a bit annoing to click click click all over again if you have 150 gold coins and you want to use them all on one thing what cost 5 units of gold.
    Regards

agree with Mariusz025!

It was also disheartening to log in with unopened loot and unused gold were all gone.

Only To be informed by alliance members that happens all the time. <---\:|.....Umm why?

we won them no? with the searching and gathering. I understand this event and the loot and such forth were a Gift from you all to us. and i really do appreciate such a fun and wonderful gift.

new to events and just wondering why we are unable to keep loot and gold.
    thank you very much

• you didn't read the announcment ?

finally - i didn't reset the gold / chests after the event.
    So you still have your gold/chests on the next gold event in your account.

Ouch. yes i read it:

Event: Hunt the Flower

Mar 22nd 2019+2
    Hello Space Pilots!

At the beginning of spring we want to enjoy you the next few days with a few flowers.
    Unfortunately, the pirates have taken away all from us

So - starting today until March 31st, you can hunt flower planets in our galaxies (also in Sirius). The pirates have hidden boxes for you on these!
    There are 4 different versions of flowers that tell you in advance the number of treasure on this planet.

Keep an eye out for the following flowers

Every day you can hunt 25 flower planets and exchange the gold coins (you have got from the looted treasure chests) for great bonuses!

In addition, the following bonuses are available in all universes (except Sirius):

• get 3-fold the yield from the Interdimensional Transmitter
    • Everywhere in the universe are again great rubblefields for you

We wish you a few sunny days and a great weekend!

best regards
    Your SpaceInvasion Team Images

• 2.png 124.88 kB, 693×693, viewed 11 times
    • 3.png 161.59 kB, 693×693, viewed 12 times

[Blocked Image: http://bitmeup.com/images/mail/10.png]
    [Blocked Image: http://bitmeup.com/images/mail/33.png]

vic_the_slick and princernoesolnce like this.

• what i am understanding with the comment and the lack of that info in thread that gold and loot are only available and active or able to be activated ONLY during an event.

so once you win something it is an limited time offer and unable to be activated at anytime you want only during events.

correct?

• In a previous post: "So you still have your gold/chests on the next gold event in your account."

Ahh! THAT I did not know!

Maybe on next event include it in the post?

Also, are we any closer to that countdown timer to show when the event ends so those of us challenged by Daylight Savings Time shifts don't get confused?