• Official Post

I didn't called this bug; this is a behavoir which is more than 11 years old.
    It makes sense (thats why agree with the correction of that) that the reduction/increasement will also be multiplied by the speed.

I didn't understand that compensation question - you may miss that fact that there is also a decreasement (in hotter places) of spice; this decreasement is also not such high as it should.
    So there is not only a "loss" there is also "good" from this feature. (yes i call it feature!)

I will talk with the team about this, maybe we fix this first after the Dark Gate Universe.

So, if the team decide to fix this before that i should fix this before the end of the Dark gate, there will be at least no compensation at all!

regards
    Dschibait

• I currently have 14 planet whose 3 positive in temperatur everything else and negative you think frankly that the most win on these 3 planet compensates for the least lost on the other 11 negative and kaguja the beug and center on the spice and your biggest mine d epice and lvl 20 you have none on 4 planet and the other are 4 5 .... short your loss of spice I send you a freighter in compensation of 100 000 spice it should comblet the lack ...

When at the time that no compensation will be brought and you say that maybe it will be correct they are talking well to the owner of the game ?? Or is there another person above you because it is quite absurd your answers are denounced a beug and you say that may be this one will correct that you go to talk about it ........... ....

• well mortoutif or shell i call you by your real nick la_manguste its allways the same you'll making big noise as long as you higher in ranking and when you fall starts the crying. accept it, theire will be no compensition anyway and the bug will be fixed for next sever

• please forgive me the best german player sorry to ask you reparation repair for resource losses we do not have any means to spend our (salary; retirement, pensions) in a short games we depart from the topics so thanks for keeping your jokes for you and start playing the place to end up paying and we will talk about the loss in question I think this and essential for a game to repair what is wrong and to compensate the player who penalize him by this beug but apparently this is only for me at the end of this server the account will remain on dark finished the small games manage by imcompetent

• Official Post

i didn't understand your point - sry but do you want rly a script who calculates the resources which you have - see which planet you own in which moment, calculate with any building / level upgrade which resources you should got more here?
    Thats insane to think that such a script will work or can be written such simple. Generel, you need to be aware for any attack you got, so you should also lose more spice, you could maybe spent more spice or you could maybe trade more spice.

SpaceInvasion isn't a simple game, how it seems do you think here - so please, stop blaming us and be happy that this problem (its still no bug - maybe the developers from 2008 thinks that the bonus should be such high for speed universes ?!) is now defined and can be fixed.

• I'm never told that space invasion was an easy game beug or not beug it has a good problem on the production of spice number of player was directly impacted by this (problem, beug) or any other name you want him give I do not ask for a transfer of 2 000 euros but a gesture on your part to refctify the shot this and the least things made the calculation over 2 months I am top 5 since the beginning of the server in building when you do your race and that do you realize that the cashier has made you pay more you say these not serious or you will be refunded the diference ??? Here is the same principle I invested resources to mine spice on cold planete and in the end I will have to invest in the metal mine or krytpo mine it is normal so desolate to ask for reimbursement (commercial gestures) from the manager of the game ................in any online game be it a difficult game (coding) or easy when there is a game error there is compensation but apparently SPACE invasion is not like 100% of other games ........ ......

• Official Post

But you didn't think that your opps also have the same problem? Any player from GeNeSIS1, Ecowars and GeNeSIS² has this kind of problem. What do you think should we do here to calculate this?

I already say that i talk with the team about this, but didn't think that there will come a "real" compensation, maybe a little "sorry" gift for any universe / any player like some idt free spins.

regards
    Dschibait

• I'm not asking for a hundredth spice compensation, I'm not asking you to pay back the spice on everything but all the things coming from the direction of the game and a little apology and a compensation like prod day x2 for example and not a shot of idt which of your benefit the player who not mine by resources that he not lost brief .....

Sorry for bad english there is no french support ...

• Dschibait: Can you please fix the bug before the end of the dark gate?

It wouldn't be too hard to do. Just have to implement the normal speed economy system and multiply it by 10.

[b]Одна определенность, смерть.[/b]

Edited once, last by Vect0r ().

• Actually, as of now it is just a property of multiple speed universes. Based on comparison with multiple production in normal universes one might consider the special behavior of spice production in speed universes a bug which could be changed in the next instance of a speed universe. In the existing instances, however, it is just a different behavior, same as e.g. higher ship speed or fewer galaxies. After all, the production of hotter planets is affected as well. One could easily adjust one's colonizing strategy accordingly (or consider moving existing planets). Considering that hotter planets usually yield more fields (due to the sun usually being in the middle of the system), one could even consider this behavior an advantage.

• Actually, as of now it is just a property of multiple speed universes. Based on comparison with multiple production in normal universes one might consider the special behavior of spice production in speed universes a bug which could be changed in the next instance of a speed universe. In the existing instances, however, it is just a different behavior, same as e.g. higher ship speed or fewer galaxies. After all, the production of hotter planets is affected as well. One could easily adjust one's colonizing strategy accordingly (or consider moving existing planets). Considering that hotter planets usually yield more fields (due to the sun usually being in the middle of the system), one could even consider this behavior an advantage.

yes I agree with you except when we start a uni thinking to produce more on a cold planet we colonized while cold planet but the problem and the univer has already 2 months on a X 10 speed loss on the planet cold and huge and squarely not to bail with the planet hot I have only 3 of 14 planets

Yes I agree. But when the universe started, we were not aware of this. We tought everything would behave like a normal uni, even spice production.

[b]Одна определенность, смерть.[/b]
    • Official Post

guys you vect0r report this after 2 1/2 month - so you and also we didn't expect anything here, you see that there is something different from the bald_eagle tool, thats it. Now you expect something.

@la manguste
    you didn't saw that at all, you came here and say "i expect this from the beginning" - why you didn't create that ticket earlier? ;) I didn't think that you expect here anything, and at all, if we fix this before the universe, you can also expect that colder/hotter planets in nexus (4x production) also has not the same percentage in/decresement.

regards
    Dschibait