He have done so well only bks he played in Genesis. I really congratulate him for spending much money in SI. But it will be not fair he (and many others) to continue playing in another universe (or Nexus, bks I am there) - bks... he made so many points mainly bks he played in Genesis, but not the other universe he will join.

Yes, like some other "players" in Dark Gate universe who paid huge amount of money.

Reaching 1 billion points is just ridiculous... In old unis they barely have the half of this...

Dschibait: Well, it didn't worked like this for me: At the end of Darkgate, I had 2 Pig Iron mines lvl 42 with approx 5 hours of building time remaining. So in theory, on Nexus, it must be 5x10=50 hours long... but no, my mines just restarted from the begining, it takes 52 DAYS to finish them now.

That's the exact same things which happened with my technology, can ou please check my account ?

It didn't work the way it should be.

Regards

Ok, btw Dschibait, why do all my buildings and researches restarded from the begining into the Nexus ?(

Seriously ??? Why you didn't say it BEFORE the transfer ???

My 2 Pig iron mines had only 4h and 30 mins left, now they are 52 days long !!!

Can you please just reduce it as it should have been (something like 40 hours now in this uni).

Hi,

I had two pig iron mine lvl 42 which were about to finish onto the Dark Gate universe (4h30mins remaining), and a technology which was 11 days left is now 140 days long.

Now my 2 pig iron mine need 52 days to finish...

Recalculation of times has to be on the time left, it mustn't restart all the things we started and multiply it by 10.

As my fellow colleague said in a previously post closed, we had absolutely no intention to SPAM him with our attacks. There was no intention to SPAM him in any way. We never did a Spy Probes SPAMMINg, which would be punishable, I understand it. But here it was only attacks.

Someone in our alliance give us the information that the guy he attacked was offline, then we all launched attacks on him.

But nobody knew how many attacks the other members of the alliance launched.

According to me, you should set at least a counter to know how many attacks remainings we can launch on someone.

For me, only a rule against SPY PROBE Spamming would be enough.

PS: This is a a constructive post, please, don't just close it. We just want to disccuss about it here.

Actually, as of now it is just a property of multiple speed universes. Based on comparison with multiple production in normal universes one might consider the special behavior of spice production in speed universes a bug which could be changed in the next instance of a speed universe. In the existing instances, however, it is just a different behavior, same as e.g. higher ship speed or fewer galaxies. After all, the production of hotter planets is affected as well. One could easily adjust one's colonizing strategy accordingly (or consider moving existing planets). Considering that hotter planets usually yield more fields (due to the sun usually being in the middle of the system), one could even consider this behavior an advantage.

Yes I agree. But when the universe started, we were not aware of this. We tought everything would behave like a normal uni, even spice production.

Ok, so now that we all agree this is a bug, can you please fix it Dschbait.

Because you never said anywhere that this universe wouldn't behave like a normal uni with a x10 speed.

I put almost all my planets at really cold spots, and because of this, I already have a HUGE loss of spice since the begining of the universe...

@Bald eagle: I think that your tool works perfectly fine, you did a great job with it, don't worry.
    I am 100% sure that the bug comes from the Dark Gate Universe: Hot planets produce more than what they should, and cold ones, less than what they should.
    If you wanna check this Bald eagle, just create quickly an account on the Dark Gate, you will see.

Dschibait: The bug comes from Dark Gate universe, if you want to be sure of it, just do this:

Create a planet with the same lvl of spicemine/same extraction lvl and at the same position on the retro(speed x1) and on the Dark Gate.
    Multiply the production on the RETRO by 10, and finally compare this one with the spice production on the Dark Gate, you will see that there is a (big) problem.

On the Dark Gate, my spice production difference beetween my hottest planet and my coldest planet is only 4% which is just impossible...

Hi,

According to me, there is a spice production bug on the Dark Gate universe: I produce less spice than I should on cold planets and beside this I produce more spice than I should on hot planets.

Production per day on my cold planet:

Spice: 10.408.964

What I should produce in theory each day on the same planet:

Spice: 12.544.992

You guys can check this by yourselves

And Merry Christmas to everyone :)

@mortouvifthe team is a team out of volunteers.

I can be a volunteer to become a GO if you want, I have a lot of experience into this game and my english is decent.

You are maybe not the first one who would get this fleet - think about that - there are many other players in dark gate which could also see this fleet (we have spy report on his account - so we know who saw this as first)

There are many other players who can also see his fleet, yes, but to destroy this fleet, no

The only players who have enough fleet to destroy him are in our team actually.

Anyway, the AA was too long and for a bad purpose (escape flight), thanks for investigating.