Please create a ticket via our GO Button for this.

I already found the problem and hotfixed this.

hum ...... need create ticket for resolved this beug ??? or No need ?i really d'ont understand .....for the moment find inactif with no prod inactif with no spice player can attack under 10 000 point ......
    i am really affraid see what i see in the futur .....

I didn't understand your question; could you explain it a bit in detail what you want to know?

Fonte Métal Kryptonite Épice Énergie
    67 0 34 0 0
    Bâtiment

Mine de fer15Haut fourneau15Mine de kryptonite15Mine d'épice15

spacia player on 50 system in news univers no ressource

Defense-Status: digs in

Up to 10.000 points,
    no attacks can be launched on you!
    You can transfer this planet to another position!

Until: 2019-03-01 19:57:20

Found an alliance Join an alliance

The alliance Mentoring Program is designed to help you build up contacts and get help quickly. At the same time, the alliance will receive special bonuses through your growth! Here you will get a list of alliances that participate in the mentoring program..

in a previous post I tell you the fact that the page coalition had a problem of translation in French you had answered that it was not your fault that it BIGPOINT the new feature of defense also date of bigpoint? no because there is also a problem of translation also for the french player

hum sacred bigpoint let us all these beug translation .......

You did not bring anything to my post of positive then abstain from wanting to participate I speak a certain levels of games but apparently it does not concern you yet the flight of retirement is expensive these for what you do for a flight to 10 % to save spice consume but if this last flight consumes the same amount of spice as 100% I apel it steals or bug

Hello a bug at the spice levels on the retirement flight that you select 10% or 100% the comsomation does not move so exesitely expensive for a 10% retirement flight to pay the same amount as 100% .... ........still no compensation will be granted for the loss and you will tell me that it is not a bug ..............

and before you tell me that it has no direct impact on the game here is my direct spice consomationFuel costs: 3,439,898,865

2019-01-01 19:25:49 SystèmeWega [**:***:**] - Rapport de Bataille
    2019-01-01 19:03:25 SystèmeDåkårå [0*:***:**] - Rapport de Bataille
    2019-01-01 19:03:16 SystèmeÅthos [**:**:**] - Rapport de Bataille
    2019-01-01 18:57:17 SystèmeÅbydos [**:***:**] - Rapport de Bataille
    2019-01-01 18:57:04 SystèmeCåstiånå [**:***:**] - Rapport de Bataille
    2019-01-01 18:56:49 SystèmePråklårush [**:***:**] - Rapport de

only 6 attack and maybe 12 spy and crying because other player attack it

if this makes no sense for you, you could create a thread for this to bring arguments and than we can talk about this and maybe it will be changed for the dark gate or future universes.

But this "it makes no sense" isn't a argument to broke a rule - you didn't want to see that?

I really need to explain that this rule does not take into account the X 10 of the universe? then limit to 25X 10 also because these of the BIG no matter what

read that rule ! You can still send attacks and spies but not all to the same time.So if the target player has more than 25 actions on the command central you broke the rule

Dark univers is SPEED X 10 time with 5 minutes attaque on normal server no problem for this but on this server is problem because all SPeed is 5 min

so I resume it is forbidden to launch 25 action on the same player so 14 planet I throw a single assault by planet it's 14 I do not have the right to re-spy the 14 planet otherwise it's 28 action?

3x times spaceinvasion in one sentence? kind of addidtion?

sorry but this rule is not made for nothing if you want i can explain you why its made but cause your a selfcalled "skilled alliance" you should know why cause its simply basic knowledge of the game

the best German player who attacks with 500 000 PH has 13 system to destroy 500 trans thank you not to answer on this topic I just wish to speak with the moderation