• Hello, I would like to give you my opinion on the latest developments in the game Firstly your decision to release the gold chateaux was for me the good and I had fun trying to take them back, I have long ago saw so many players launching so many attacks, bravo !, it should have done the same with the domains of people banned for years and will never come back on the game.Now, about your changes on the game whether it's the wall too high in strength to be able to break it without huge losses for the attacker, because even if we manage to pass and we take only half resources present in the castle I find no interest in trying to fight, this is a pity in a game that is said to be a game of war ... in short it is not the increase in markets that will make me stay here having long ago dropped to 1 my levels I can not increase them without breaking half of my castles and I do not see any interest in it, so I'll take the time to see what you propose in the near future but if you continue in this sense it seems to me that I will have to stop my long participation of several years on this game.

• I had written another comment, but after reading "Discussion Thread Balancing Update 2018" I realized that it was useless to complain.

I play this game for 10 years, I understand a good part of the new rules ...
    I liked exchanging resources with friends, it was a good way to interact with other players.

Now the market even if increased is useless ..

560x500.000= 280.000.000
    A building at 97 - 11,810,758,741 9,629,183,568 10,234,836,339
    more or less 110 trips..
    if we count for 4/5 castles ...
    one must live on this game ...
    in all cases I have the markets at 1.
    so now my account is useless ..

I think of it as "pogoman 1969"
    probably my stay in this game will end soon. All the money spent in these years is lost.

• Oh David please stay :).

I hope that the exchange of ressources will be at 100% again.

Or maybe the market will be increased.

We recently lost some players...

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• during the day the game lost more than 50 players. The festival continues.

за сутки игра потеряла больше 50 игроков. Фестиваль продолжается.

• As is known by all the current market is insufficient,
    and I dislike that this is why people get discouraged and stop playing, to move resources, which could be moved with the exchange between players ...

As proposals:

-First.-
    I would improve the market with an automatic option in which you could select a quantity to send and the market itself would send the necessary merchants, very similar to a merchant master, encourage the market and would make more necessary the speed-loading minipacks or the merchant's load. ..

- Second.-
    An option that I consider very interesting, it would be in movement of troops that you can at the same time that you move troops that take the resources to the selected castle.

These two improvements together or separately would improve the gameplay and partly solve the problem of the farms ....

Keep calm and fix it!

The drop of players was only yesterday and today.
    The reason is simple.
    Since 15th Oct you could only play the game by migrating the account.
    Yeasterday/today was 8.12.2018 / 9.12.2018.
    This is 56 days after migration.
    I believe some players did not migrate... that is why they are abandoned after 56 days now

All players which are now still here have migrated the account or are being handled by a vacation substitute

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• That's right, just sad ... I'm tired of grabbing grays ...

Registered players 1,679

Все верно, просто грустно... Я устал захватывать серых...

Зарегистрированных игроков 1,679

And many more will come behind... they have changed the rules of the game after more than 10 years and have not put means to adapt to the new rules.

They only give us about 700 construction sites, so we can only adapt 7 castles to the new rules, and of course, after spending money/gold abusively.

The rest of castles are useless, unable to help any teammate or new player, the only possible option to adapt is to spend thousands of gold coins and lose billions of points, as always... at the expense of our pocket.

It should be illegal to change the rules of the game once the match has started, and more if they are such drastic changes after more than 10 years of play. If those changes are made equally, at least it should be free in score and money/gold to adapt.

The big players unable to help the other players, the medium and small players can not be helped, in the next few days we will lose many more teammates.

• A game must evolve but not to the detriment of the players who have helped this game to last for years, and for this it is necessary that the changes are co-opted by a majority of players to maintain balance and equality in all circumstances and for the good of the greatest number.

• Official Post

they are not unable - you can still send resources with maybe a lost of 90% (max) ... so keep it that way or change your game style to the planned one (with merchants).

It should be illegal to ignore that fact that merchants are not needed before our update.

• No sense in debating these updates, you all are going to do what you're going to do whether or not the community agrees with it or not. I can not see any sense in discussing it when the community has expressed their opinions and those have been met with answers like the one above.

• Pourquoi? parce que pendant 10 ans les règles n' ont pas étés respectées, donc nous nous sommes adaptés a ces règles et nous avons fait en sorte de monter nos chateaux suivant ces règles ,donc je le redis impossible pour moi sur beaucoup de mes chateaux de monter le marché .Donc j'estime qu'en ayant changé subitement ces règles sans demander notre avis, vous lésez les plus anciens du jeu Why? because for 10 years the rules have not been respected, so we adapted to these rules and we made sure to build our castles according to these rules, so I repeat it impossible for me on many of my castles to climb the market. So I think that having suddenly changed these rules without asking our opinion, you hurt the oldest of the game

• it seems like you miss that we read and understand your expressions or opinions.
    But, we have a feature called merchants which are not used in the game. Why u didn't want to understand that we would like to have this feature like it was planed and not a workaround which you use for several years?

I didn't miss that you read what we're saying, I in fact pointed out that you replied.

The feature's always been available but proved to be ineffective for trading between larger players, Bitmeup's answer for this was to have merchants carry up to 10x more, cool. In making this change you've attempted to combat the work around and took away from our war game in which we could farm our neighbors, friends and enemies, not cool. So we can get 10% or so, big deal when everything costs billions to make and people want to build empires from the blood of their enemies, this has always been a big part of the game and Bitmeup has taken away from that and I don't believe the community agrees with it and without a community, you don't have a good game so it would be good to actually listen to the suggestions because there are people here willing to offer good suggestions but you have to listen to what they're saying because their thoughts are free and they helped and continue to help build the community that is Damoria.

I said something a while back about getting rid of the construction sites so that we were free to build markets and that and others suggested raising the construction sites, Bitmeup's answer to this has been a +1 construction site randomly a few times per day during the Christmas event, is anyone on here 24/7 to collect all of these?

You guys went to extremes in these updates and give very little back.

• Official Post

We know about this situation and we know that this is not easy - atm we push these players who has markets builded up (yes there are here ingame!) - in one of our next steps we plan several things.

- we want to increase the carring capazity again
    - we want to decrease the range and increase the value (for example 10-60%) of the lost of resources in battles - maybe there will be a different between, farming and a real battle. So starting with an amount of lost buildings or troops we want to minimize (or set it to zero) that you didn't lost such much resources

But in a strategy game its one of your challanges to adapt to given values. You adapt to that fact that there are no merchants (or not good merchants) here in game; so now, they are good and they should be used, so we need to push you back from the moments workaround. The only think here is, that we do this a bit "to fast".
    But im sure thats not the right way to "hate" this way or to punish us with comments like "we don't should pay money anymore" like the tread creatir it does.

regards
    Dschibait

• Increasing the carrying size would be nice, perhaps the speed as well as some castles are very spread out and can sometimes take quite a bit of time for marketers to return. I know the tournament field helps with the speed but when you have castles set up continents away for whatever purpose trading can become tedious.

I probably wouldn't exceed 50% for lost resources but I believe a fair compromise would be 10 to 25% that should help detour the multi's you guys are after without crippling the war aspect of the game too much, true?

I haven't agreed with some of the updates added and I've expressed that but I don't believe that I've threatened to boycott your company even after my troops were lost to a glitch and never returned after a ticket was sent in. I believe the threads were opened to discuss the updates and express our thoughts on them, I did that but we would like to know that we're heard and that your company is willing to reach a fair compromise with the playerbase so that we aren't just along for the ride like we were with BigPoint.

• Official Post

the discussion point is that what many players miss here. You write you also agreed with some points of this update; did you write this?
    We got many feedback (in most posts only bad feedback) about several points. How we should konw which points are good and which points are bad, if you only provide the bad points?

I got some answeres an the german thread that "anything i didn't write about is good" but this is not a standard or excapteble way to validate if this works or not.

And on the end, a discussion should have as goal to get a better game not to punish the company.

regards
    Dschibait

• Have you given any thought about setting up a poll listing every update you added?

After about a week or two you can set up another poll to see what players think of the updates after they've had a little time to mess with them and have an open discussion about the polls and be open to constructive criticism.

I used to be able to set up polls on the old forums, we had a fun one for the English server "Who was the most bloodthirsty" Guess who won that one. :D

You may get better results than you've had here with just a discussion thread.

• Official Post

Yeah the problem with forum is that anyone could come up with several accounts.

For SpaceInvasion we have polls where only players with a million points can vote; so i saw that a poll system is also implemented in damoria, but the team and i didn't gave it a try.

So yes, this could be an option to see what the users think about this (in general) - but anyway, this didn't change the goal of this discussion at all.