• Here is the player I do not quote the name of this fleet in assault group on his asteroid it is not the time I see him doing it the 1st time there was just a trans and resource after several attack he stay that the trans dock but more resources than I had looted and it seems to me that it is forbidden to protect this fleet against the attack in so do

this is a spy reported 2018-11-29 09:44:20

Transmetteur711Sonde6843Recycleur7630Croiseur de combat34814

Défenseur ******** [**:***:***]
    Armes:***% Bouclier:***% Défense:****%

DÉTRUIT(E)

La flotte offensive a remporté la victoire !
    Elle s'empare de 0 fonte, 0 métal, 0 kryptonite, 0 épice

La flotte offensive a perdu un total de 0 unité(s).
    Ls flotte défensive a perdu un total de 0 unité(s).

Nous avons détecté 0 métal et 0 kryptonite.
    La probabilité qu'un astéroïde se forme s'élève à 0%

and this is spy reported 20sec after attack it 2018-11-29 09:47:22

Transmetteur711Sonde6843Recycleur7630Croiseur de combat34814

have attacked it on other planete

Défenseur *******

DÉTRUIT(E)

Elle s'empare de 10.056.812 fonte, 768 métal, 6.455.382 kryptonite, 847.332 épice

Ls flotte défensive a perdu un total de 15.504.000 unité(s).

Nous avons détecté 3.106.000 métal et 2.492.400 kryptonite.
    La probabilité qu'un astéroïde se forme s'élève à 3%

the players was not here one menbers of my alliance have attacked it on 4 or 5 planete same result not here

• Official Post

You can recycle where every you want ... but this is a Alliance Attack on this Astroid.
    See our rules they can be in planning phase for up to 36 hours.
    This user has one which has more hours (much more) ... so the team will contact him and clearify this.

This rule is there that you didn't "escape" flight by astro alliance attack.

so good that you report this.

• Hi Dschibait,

This morning, the player we are talking about was offline and my partners hit a several number of his planets.
    They even found his fleet on his roid.
    The player "mortouvif_1" tried to destroy this fleet on the roid but once he hit the roid, nothing happened.
    So the fleet was probably in AA.
    In the rules, it's strictly forbiden to do escape flights with AA:
    "Using the alliance attack option to escape flight will be considered as bugusing."

This guy just used the AA system to escape flight, that's what we want to point out here, if he wouldn't have done this, his fleet would have been destroyed now.

And anyway: "Furthermore the AA hast to be launched or cancelled within 36 hours after the planning phase has been initiated."

So can you please at least cancel the AA?

In any case, what he did was illegal...

[b]Одна определенность, смерть.[/b]

Edited 2 times, last by Vect0r ().

• I just want to attack this fleet it is not present I still attacking on another planet and destroyed ships this morning I thought recycle it fleet on asteroid but impossible to give the ssault group and program it is not the first once I can attack the fleet present on this asteroid

• use the bug is allowed on this server? This is not the case and thank you for unlocking all dark gates account this will make more target to attack

Vos 1 1 abattues !
    Rapport d'espionnage de Astéroïde de 2018-11-29 16:26:57
    Fonte Métal Kryptonite Épice Énergie
    0 0 0 0 0
    Bâtiment
    Centre de développement 8 Astroport 3 Radar galactique 3

Flotte
    Transmetteur 711 Sonde 6843 Recycleur 7630 Croiseur de combat 34814
    Recherches
    Technologies d'extraction 14 Technologies énergétiques 12 Recherches sur la propulsion 8 Moteurs à réaction 11 Moteurs à diffusion 14
    Moteurs à distorsion 12 Technologies d'espionnage 13 Technologies d'armement 14 Technologies de boucliers 14 Systèmes de défense 11
    Systèmes d'acquisition 10 Technologies du graviton 10 Téléportation 6 Etudes des Trous Noirs (ETN) 2
    Chance dans défense d'espionnage : 100%

Les flottes suivantes s'affronteront le 2018-11-29 :
    ROUND - 1 -
    Agresseur mortouvif_1
    Armes:150% Bouclier:140% Défense:140%
    Type Transmetteur Phénix Colonisateur Sonde Croiseur de combat Bombardier furtif
    Quantité 7000 29983 3113 21000 25059 44
    Tir 325 800 25 0 750 750
    Boucliers 168 432 192 14.4 720 240
    Défense 120000 120000 108000 7200 144000 240000

Défenseur [*********]
    Armes:140% Bouclier:140% Défense:110%
    DÉTRUIT(E)

Elle s'empare de 0 fonte, 0 métal, 0 kryptonite, 0 épice
    Ls flotte défensive a perdu un total de 0 unité(s).
    Nous avons détecté 0 métal et 0 kryptonite.
    La probabilité qu'un astéroïde se forme s'élève à 0%

Edited once, last by mortouvif: use the bug is allowed on this server? This is not the case and thank you for unlocking all dark gates account this will make more target to attack ().

• Official Post

finally @Vect0r i mean the same like you :) but without a report we can't do here anyhting - we didn't check anytime any AA.

@mortouvif
    the team is a team out of volunteers. They are not online all the time.
    There are also other tickets (beside yours) that need to be done, so keep calm - we saw that he AA illegal. But we didn't break that AA now or when you think we should do that.
    You are maybe not the first one who would get this fleet - think about that - there are many other players in dark gate which could also see this fleet (we have spy report on his account - so we know who saw this as first)

regards
    Dschibait

• being given that it has more than 1 200 000 point of fleet and that on the dark the 1st in fleet has 2 000 000 (me) I am perhaps the only one to be able to attack it and what I am done I attack them but that did not give anything because the fleet was in AA and as proof that same player send me a message telling me that he had the right to do it for 48h

• @mortouvifthe team is a team out of volunteers.

I can be a volunteer to become a GO if you want, I have a lot of experience into this game and my english is decent.

You are maybe not the first one who would get this fleet - think about that - there are many other players in dark gate which could also see this fleet (we have spy report on his account - so we know who saw this as first)

There are many other players who can also see his fleet, yes, but to destroy this fleet, no

The only players who have enough fleet to destroy him are in our team actually.

Anyway, the AA was too long and for a bad purpose (escape flight), thanks for investigating.

[b]Одна определенность, смерть.[/b]