• Hi,

If I understand everything well, the building time and research time will be slowed down like in normal universes, Raw material production remains at 4 times .

It's a bad idea to let the production to x4, because players in genesis will just increase their MSA levels and/or produce a lot of fleet, and will still be able to get 2 billions points accounts.

For me the accounts in the Genesis are enoughly big now to evolve like a normal universe, it would be balanced for users in RETRO/Nexus.

In conclusion: If everything (including Raw material production) are slowed down to the speed of the normal universes (like RETRO or Nexus) from now, I am ok with the transfer, otherwise I am against it.

• You missed that MSA also will slowed down on max level (from retro/nexus).
    The calculation for msa also let not reduce as much time on the bigger levels...

You will see by yourself that if you let the raw material income at x4 you will get big big accounts...

There is still one year remaining and they can do a lot of buildings and fleet untill the end.

That would be really unfair for players playing in normal universes for years now.

• Official Post

really unfair for players which play alone and want new opponents?
    4x resources means that you need to put them into buildings, researches... keep them (which are reduced on the end) or build fleet (which also is reduced on the end).

You didn't see done payments and playtime of these players which are on top ranks... thats much more as top players from retro or nexus... you should also respect this!

• Are the fleet reduced at the end of the universe when they come to the RETRO ? I probably missed it, I tough it was only for nexus.

You didn't see done payments and playtime of these players which are on top ranks... thats much more as top players from retro or nexus... you should also respect this!

I guess that players who are playing in the RETRO since 2007 have much more playtime than players in the Genesis...

And I don't understand why you are talking about payments, is it what they allow them to get what ever they want? + RETRO en Nexus universe players also paid I guess...

If the accounts coming into old universes are too big, some ppl there will be not happy, I just warn you.

• Official Post

i only bring arguments like you do ... you missed that fact that they play also many many hours. And if you deal with a playtime *4 they are at the moment in ranges of some of retro tops, yes!

Building points and Resources are not skill ... this is just a fact. Atm i thought that we talking about nexus... but sure, in RETRO all will transfer like it is. But you see the fleetpoints of corsair?
    Dont know what you expect what a universe bring into RETRO ... You don't get new players with 100M points into RETRO you need to get them one of the top 50 ranks if they pay much time and a bit of course a bit money.

With this, the time is multiplied by 4 to the "normal" (announced). Do you think that this is not a right step? You can't stop a universe like GeNeSIS² which was announced as a 2years 4x speed universe after 1 year. This makes no sensse like it makes no sense to se what happend in 1 year without changing anything.

regards
    Dschibait

• Do what ever you want, I gave you my opinion, we will see in one year how big the accounts will be in the genesis with production X4. But I bet it will be huge considering that top players there have almost as much buildings as players in RETRO.

It s like you do a x4 production during one year for big miners in the RETRO, it does not make sense at all neither.

Otherwise you can do the transfer in 3 months instead of 12... There are a lot of more fair possibilities.

• Official Post

these are fair methods for you who is in RETRO / Nexus... but you didn't see that from a point of a GeNeSIS² player. What do you would think if you do many points, dealing a good job, spend a bunch of time and money and than you are cutted after 16months instead of 24months.
    You didn't know which time and money these players are spend there ... you only see that your income wasn't enough and why? why? you didn't do the same in RETRO? (thats not a rly question) - its because the universe was boring since some years and most of these players are blue. Top players from Nexus got more points as these from RETRO in the past 12 months.
    So why you think that some new big accounts would be a problem for RETRO? "all are inactive so i also could be" - now you see that inactivity (in regarding to GeNeSIS) is not such a good deal.

regards
    Dschibait

• You are always talking about money, and still money, Genesis players already have a great opportunitty to catch up.
    If they build too big accounts, a lot of ppl in normal uni will stop for good (including me) because it's senseless to play here if someone playing in genesis since only one year can get bigger than you. It makes non sense but looks like you don't understand it.

I just gave my opinion as you asked us for in game. That's all.

• Official Post

money is one important point for these players... what you would think if someone not respect your pay's to the game of several tousend of euros?

sry but money is one important part for these players, beside of playtime... i didn't care about that you only read "money". They bring more playtime and more money to the game as you did't it in 8years, why they shouldn't have bigger accounts?

• I have a mixed feeling about this. You changed building build time, and research.
    The most important question now will be : Does the biggest Genesis players can build bouding's on all their planets with the res that they can produce, harvest.

If yes this will not change the growth factor of genesis3 at all here.

In classic uni its not the time of build what determined how fast you grow. It was how much resources you produced/farmed. How big your MSA's were on all planets basiccly.
    If somebody have a very big account - it's not that easy thing to build on every planet a big building.

If somebody is building some high lv mine now in Genesis for 20-30 days, and durring this time he can make enought rosources to start another 13 other simmiliar big buidlings on each of his planets - this change will do barelly nothing.

In the end he will get almost the same of number of resources from those mine if you would not change this.
    The only difference is that he will recive (in this example) higher lv mine later. Rest stays the same.

I bellive the biggest account of Genesis may be much bigger than Retro/Nexus ones on the end. And those cuts that you writted may not do enought to satissfy clasisc uni players then.

Time with tell Dschi.
    Regards

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• Official Post

thats not the fact, the fact is that players from GeNeSIS bring the same or more time / money into there accounts like an RETRO accounts also does.

So you only see that GeNeSIS Players bring 400M points in 1 year (effectivly its 4years).
    But what happend here - they pay much time; each hour they "more" bring into there accounts ends in 4hours for RETRO players that they need to bring in. So also 2 days of vacation means 8days of vacation in RETRO... you have both sides of this medal.

At the end - both mines runnign 8years effactivly. (if you don't let them run 8years its not our fault)
    And the end of resources are the same in 8years to this 2years 4x

Finally the payed time is sooo important... You can safe more resources, you can get so much easier benefit from your time as in these 8years. Also you have not the same amount of chances where you could be destroyed. So a 2y speed universe is more stress but can end up in rly good accounts.

And if we now look into the payment system - which dosn't exists in RETRO at start, means that we have easier starts, faster big building levels and on the end a higher growth curve.
    But why you don't want to respect this time, money and s tress factors?

The team and i do that - and we think that if a player in RETRO would do that stress for 8years he also would obtain an bigger account... but we see the feelings, mind or situation in RETRO - if you don't want to be active as a big player (no more desire or so) than this is ok, but if we have players who want to play, you cannot punish them with cutting a year.

regards
    Dschibait

• Yes - right ...from a certain point of view.

You are saying in these word's that those unis shoud be simmiliar becouse these is 8 years anyway.
    I dont think these is a best possible idea that we can made here (im not saying this is very bad).

Its not the same to play 8 years activelly and 2 on speed uni.
    Its not the same to destroy, recycle and wait for 4 h for recycles than 1h on speed uni

The difference is too colosal here. Players form classic unis need to sacrifece much more time to stay the same now. Thats the main reason that they may no be to happy about this.

This is how i see it.

Perhaps you guys may consider to give some bigger event push-ups for classic unis now. So we may have the chance to produce more resources. Or other sollutions offcourse.

ps. in the end after transfer few players will play from Genesis, rest will join the big grup of v-moders and start all over to play on new speed uni what will start from begginning :D :D :D

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane