• it's now 2 hours and I see that damoria still works !! i think i'm going to leave damoria car damoria and always on a low or maintenance basis and we do not even know why and the time limit of curb and maintenance are never respected while we put a lot of money in the game

• The only reason that somebody chase here is because it seems that somebody wants to take castles from a player who may go abandoned soon ...

Please take your time dschibait to solve the problems...

No hurry here.

But you can give a date in advance? :)

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

Edited 2 times, last by Hochstedter ().

• Official Post

we have problems with our database server (still yet) ... so thats why i dont remove the attack protection. I will look tomorrow with our server admin into that and we will decide if we need to switch with all damoria databases to another of our servers or we get it fixed on the server.

For both of these cases we need a downtime ... so i think that we will remove the attack protection hopefully tomorrow - also if we don't find the problem and need a maintanance frame again in the next days-

• Hmm hopefully we get a compensation for the losses of troop production.
    The gold packages are still available until 4th of November? And they don’t get lost if we buy now even damoria has problems with the data bases?

• I understand that it is not easy to predict the bug and other.
    It will be preferable for you to give a fixed date for the cessation of the truce.
    It's really tiring when you say it several times in 1 - 2 hours.
    So please give a good date that is realistic for your administrator, there is nothing worse than waiting for bad information.

• construction site master troops disconnected again
    the game is not free and compensation is expected
    if I do not return to the game for more than one day I lose a lot of production while I paid to have this option.