• Hi,

I received some questions from players. Is multi accounting allowed?

I heard from some players that it is allowed.

If yes I will generate second account.

Regards
    Phil

Then it may be possible that accounts transfer troop production castle to other accounts.
    Produce in 25 more castles on top of their account and then turn into kamikaze accounts...

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

Edited 2 times, last by Hochstedter ().

• 17 hours ago

S-in-Wonderland wrote:

"to allow new players to try to grow, perhaps can try to take away the Puppies Protection from members of the same alliance, so that the big ones help the growth of the little ones."
    [/quote]

Okay some extreme "out of the box" thinking

Having multiple accounts is prohibited. But every player knows that there are still a lot. If small players can be helped by their alliance, the number of new multies will increase enormously.

It is possible if multiple accounts are no longer prohibited. Of course, the current multies must remain punishable: the offenders may not be rewarded.
    If making a new multi -account is no longer prohibited, there will be more accounts in the game and the mods will need less time controlling players on multi accounts ( only controling the old accounts).
    Attacking smaller players will be more risky: it may be a multi of one of the larger players.

"If you can not beat them, join them

The same for taking over or selling castles or accounts. This is now being done secretly. Let BitMeUp sell their own castles. In itself this does not change the game; it also happens now. Of course, the newly bought castles, like the new accounts have 14 days of attack protection. And at the same time jumping castles can get a 14 day attack protection.

Some players might want to point fingers to me: if you want to legalise multies you must have some. No i don't. I only see and hear a lot. And i tell the players that wants to point a Dutch saying : If the shoe fits it is pulled on. It means: anyone who is guilty will feel addressed, the generic story is reacted to as if it was specific.
    I have been in a lot of alliances and there have been player absent at the same time to reconnect minutes after each other. I have seen accounts that never answered pm's, that were not active and when attacked some other player just magical knew and took revenge. And in the times of big point it was just openly said, as there was no control on multies as there was no control on the use of bugs.

We can talk "you know who" here or we can say voldemort. There are multies in the game.To deny is only to delay the solution. Finding and banning multies cost a lot of time, time that can be used better to make the game attract more players. BitMUp already has hands full on the Damoria game and they have done wonders in the area of control of the rules. As there had not been controle for years.
    I do not want to legalise the multies that are in the game now. They are against the rules. I only would like to discus the rule about multies. Make it possible to start a new account (accounts). Big players who can no longer build can start a new account. The puppyprotection can be removed for players in the same alliance. New players can get some growing help from alliance members. And BitMeUP only has to controle the old multies, what they are already doing. So less work iso more work.

Edited once, last by Juflo: post was in the wrong topic ().

• Es ist untersagt mehrere Accounts gleichzeitig zu spielen. Der verkauf von acc. ist natürlich auch untersagt. Dies wird mit einer sperre für beide Acc. geahntet!!

Es gibt die Möglichkeit einen 2 acc. unter der selben Ip adresse anzumelden. Dies ist für Wohngemeinschaften wie z.b. Ehepaare,Geschwister, etc. gedacht.

Dies ist aber anzumelden!

Es ist bei dieser "geteilten adresse" untersagt gemeinsame Aktionen durchzuführen!

Das bedeutet:

- keine Lieferung durch den Markt
    - keine gemeinsamen Angriffe
    - Kein Unterstützungstruppen stellen
    - kein abfarmen

wird dagegen verstossen, werden beide acc. sanktioniert

Gruss Toadie

----------------------------------------------------

It is forbidden to play multiple accounts at the same time. The sale of acc. is of course also prohibited. This will be with a lock for both Acc. geahntet !!

There is the possibility a 2 acc. to register under the same IP address. This is for shared apartments such. Married couples, siblings, etc. thought.

But this is to be registered!

It is forbidden to carry out joint actions at this "shared address"!

That means:

- no delivery by the market
    - no common attacks
    - Do not ask for support troops
    - no farming

if it is violated, both acc. sanctioned

Greetings Toadie

• Ok thanks but it seems to be a legal way of having a second account...

Who is proofing it when somebody says : ok my girlfriend started playing...

It is not allowed to make direct trades or transfer castles to second linked account.
    There could be the case of cross border deals by transferring a castle to another third account/ alliance player. Then third player transfer it back to second account...

There may be a lot of workarounds to let the second account looks like legal.

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• Hallo,
    Diese Spieler werden regelmässig überprüft. Das gilt für die Einhaltung der Regeln, als auch für "interpretationen" die sich einige Spieler ausdenken!

Verstösst du gegen Regeln, und wir weissen dies nach, werden alle Accounts gesperrt!!!

Da interessiert uns auch nicht wie gross du bist, oder was du an Geld investiert hast!!!

Gruss Toadie
    ------------------------

Hello,
    These players are checked regularly. This applies to the compliance with the rules, as well as for "interpretations" that some players think up!

If you violate rules and we know this, all accounts will be blocked !!!

We are also not interested in how big you are or what you have invested in money !!!

Greeting Toadie

• That sounds good. You should block all linked accounts and main accounts independent from size if there is an unfair action

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• Das machen wir, wer unfair spielt, und wir es ihm nachweisen können, wird gesperrt.

Gruss Toadie

-----------------------

We do this, who plays unfair, and we can prove it to him, is blocked.

Greetings Toadie