• In world 1, the possibility of getting a ban is regularly used by changing the player names or castle names to an insulting name. This prevents the castles from being taken over or being farmed by hostile players. And now we're stuck with a field full of banned players.
    This has already been mentioned in the forum before, but the punishment for insulting is not debatable. And nothing is being done to all the banned accounts.
    The few players that start playing Damoria have to look at all the names that express the wish to corpulate . Does not seem good advertising to me. There is no agelimit on this game.

In Welt 1 wird die Möglichkeit ein Verbot zu erhalten, regelmäßig verwendet, indem die Spielernamen oder Schlossnamen zu einem beleidigenden Namen geändert werden. Dies verhindert, dass die Burgen von feindlichen Spielern übernommen oder gefarmt werden. Und jetzt sitzen wir mit einem Feld voller konto mit einem verbot.
    Dies wurde bereits im Forum erwähnt, aber die Bestrafung für Beleidigungen ist nicht verhandelbar. Und nichts wird über die gesperrten Konten getan.
    Jest müssen neue Spieler auf alle Namen achten, die den Wunsch zum korpulieren Ausdrucken . Scheint mir keine gute Werbung. Es gibt keine Altersgrenze für Damoria.

• Official Post

the team has an overview about wars and relationsships in damoria ... if we think (or it happend) that a player brokes a rule to get banned we will do one or more of the following things:

- expend the lock to a hard amount of months
    - expend the lock to unlimited - this is just unfair - this is what we didnt need here
    - we remove lvls or troops on that account as punishment instead of a ban
    - we remove castles

• I'm very glad of your take in account the wars and relationships. But if you ban an account, maybe you can rename the offensive account- or castle names. As i said this game is not 18+. Not all want to see those offensive names for all the time the account is banned.