• Hi,

Some polish "players" are playing the most unfair way to forbide me to colonize any planet in the area.

Basically, these polish "players" which are friend with my best friend, the great Corsi_Destroyer, are creating multi-accounts and are moving their first planets where I try to land my kolo-ships.

Multi account is forbidden, these "players" must be punished in the universe where they are playing actively, and not in the retro (where they don't care at all if they get banned).

Big Thumb down for that polski Taktika :thumbdown:

And I hope that Gos will do something :thumbup:

• you have something with a lid wrong ... you think I do not have friends on other uni who will help me ... you are funny

you can not survive that you did not succeed in colonizing there

what are you feeding on yellow players .... interesting how do you know where their fleets are ... because you have been hitting these players non-stop ... maybe you are supporting the illegal program ????

Edited once, last by Corsi ().

• man, it is quite evident that there is a multi account, he sings more than a reedy clam, if corsi is involved he should be penalized if or if, like those suspicious accounts,
    I hope the GO investigate.

• Pablo---and you, what a lawyer .... I do not talk to you ..... all of you are crying and sucking ass what only fly on yellow when they get a tip from the IGP when and where ... you are pathetic you and your friend Johzi

• sirver, your if you're pathetic, you do not have any eggs to say your name in the game, because you know that if you reveal it, they'll beat your ass ... you're pathetic ...