• Hi,

I don't know if you guys noticed but miroslawski (former member of UGOF TEAM) became yellow today, all of his planets were empty except one (where he puts all his fleet and ressources) located just in the same system where TEODORE and PERUN are (UGOF).

Beside this, miroslawski is still active in the NEXUS universe, you can take a look, he is red...

Without any surprise, PERUN the polish "player" who is playing in the same team miroslawski used to play in destroyed and recycled everything:

Spy report from Colony [xx:xxx:xx] from 2018-06-15 21:23:03

Pig iron 512.515.673
    Metal 5.465.347.803
    Kryptonite 4.702.859.782
    Spice 545.989.868
    Energy 33.229
    BuildingPig iron mine32Blast furnace23Kryptonite mine28Spice mine24Fusion plant25Development center12Weapons factory10Fleet base9Microsystem accelerator5Teleporter4 DefenseSmall shield dome1Large shield dome1 FleetTransmitter35500Small fighter100000Phoenix200000Colony ship450Solar cells500Spy probe250000Recycler600000Battleship1196130Stealth bomber11000Destroyer1Imperial starbase10 ResearchMining technology18Energy technology13Engine research16Rocket engine14Diffusion engine18Warp engine17Spy technology16Weapons technology16Shield technology16Defense systems16Targeting systems10Particle analyzer5Graviton technology10Teleportation6Black hole research2 Counterespionage chances: 100%

Can you please, at least, remove all the ressources gotten from this fleet donation ???

Such illegal and unfair practices must be punished if you want to keep this game clean and playable.

Thanks,
    Johzy

• there it is clear it is anti game .. I think it is necessary to withdraw the resources earned and recycling also for the 2 players perun and theodore ...

if this is not done, it will demonstrate the involvement of the GOs, who close their eyes above !!

AFO

• converse with perun

laughter we'll see who will laugh last

pour moi tu n'est qu'un dechet qui ne sait pas jouer mais c'est mon opinion !!! un joueur de jaune

for me you are a waste that can not play but it's my opinion! a yellow player

GOOD GAME

et ça se dit "etre un grand joueur " eh ben elle est belle la mentalitée des UGOF !!!

AFO

• CUANDO ALGO ALGO MALO, es que alguien ha jodido, entonces hay mierda
    punish him once, greetings CUANDO ALGO ALGO MALO, es que alguien ha jodido, entonces hay mierda
    castigarlo una vez, saludos

• there are lots of Examples like this Players, and i dont blame the Alliance of him for using the game mode inactive like this. Lots of Players decide not to play a lost Universe anymore. And there are at least 3 or 4 of them, no matter how much fusions will be or will come.

If u dont want the Players to use a legal action, i mean to read when their Clanmates become inactive and kick him, dont make the players yellow just delete them without the yellow...

The phrase which fits to most games or life: If u make unfair play possible, there will be always one.

Edited once, last by Twelly ().

• Alas this is something that has gone on for as long as I have played Si way back in the days of Bigpoint. It isnt against the games rules... Well unless its proven that the players messaged each other to say where the fleet was and when the player would go yellow... You may then find there is a resource pushing rule break.

But this type of action is one of the very things that stopped Retro from being able to join the Nexus uni when that was formed...