• Good morning gentlemen.
    I ask you kindly to change the rule of the zone of attack.
    because it is very unfair a person who has 1,000,000 points in the fleet to be attacked by those who have 10,000,000 in fleet points
    it would be fair to be attacked by anyone who has only 3 times the fleet score.

The zone of attack should be punctuated by the Fleet and not by the general score.

fleet score for the zone of attack.

1000 to 3000 zone of attack 01
    3000 to 6000 zone of attack 02
    6000 to 18000 zone of attack 03
    18000 to 54000 zone of attack 04
    54000 to 162000 zone of attack 05
    162000 to 486000 Attack Zone 06

• the rule of attacking 2 levels above and 2 levels below would still be valid.

in the retro world I have 1,295,635 points in fleet,
    it would be fair for me to be attacked by people with 10,295,635
    of fleet points?

Edited once, last by MUJOL ().

• I am in Attack Zone 15 with 2,300,000 points in total and there are people with 40,000 fleet points that can attack me.This is the question

• People will complain always here.
    If you are good you can play and dont be destroyed without AZ at all.

By the way, due to the new non attack zone until 10 k pkt perhaps it would be good to change this as AZ 1 and all other AZ numertion count from this point.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• The attack zones are only (a small) part of the problem. The combat system which allows attacks without losses if you just stack enough shields is another, coupled with the complete ineffectiveness of fixed defenses (in the name of 'equal firepower for cost' - as if a mine or a bazooka would ever cost the same as a tank).
    Be it as it may, this is intentional, SI design heavily favors the attacker and therefore escape flights are the only way to be save. ... and AZ will be whined about (when actually they are only the symptom, not even the problem itself).