• Hi,
    As it was previously done by the "looping" of galaxies": galaxy 1 and 14 are now linked and so are just 1 galaxy away from each other, why don't we also "loop" the Solar system 1 and 400 of each galaxy ?
    It means that the shortest way to go from 01:01:XX to 01:400:XX would be only 1 solar system long.

Edited once, last by Johzi ().

• I agree with the proposal ..

Since the universe is not a rectangle or a pipe, but rather to be regarded as a sphere, the connection of x.400 to x.1 would make sense.

Vor Inbetriebnahme des Mundwerks, Gehirn einschalten !
    Hat so manchen schon vor dummen Antworten bewart !

Sirius: HuiBuh, UserID: 61

• This will change the strategy of planet possitioning.
    I think the best option is to ask players like it was with fusion uni.
    Let them decide about this and then change(or not this). Its really a good time for this now.

I vote yes.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• Thank's for adding this to query :)

It would nice to know the resoults of this as soon is possibile becouse of planet movement.
    Players will make stategic decision and it would be highly recomended to know if this will be changed later on.

regards

• Thank's for adding this to query :)

It would nice to know the resoults of this as soon is possibile becouse of planet movement.
    Players will make stategic decision and it would be highly recomended to know if this will be changed later on.

regards

Yeah absolutely, it would be good to know the result before the end of planet positioning.

• From german thread

PS:
    ja wir planen das du Astros dann auch über die Grenze hinaus benutzen kannst.

Translator: yes we plan that you can then use Astros beyond the border.
    So your answer as i belive.