• I'm not a cartoon .... and I do not have them !!! I have an Internet connection!
    For this, what is ban? so why did you do it?
    and the second ... I have already written many times .. and pointed you to the players who in a brazen use of multi-accounts and pprismotrami (joint actions), but you do not care!
    You are only among Russians looking for reasons ....
    Sanctions can be seen in the Damoria even tougher than in politics!

• so why are ALL my requests for support ignored?
    write - explain, for, what !!!
    I know the rules of the game ... And at the moment you are breaking them .... my rights ... and my obligations ....
    I'm not asking for anything more than imply the rules you set!

• Once again, please carefully read the rules of the forum .... I do not violate it (in the first letter, yes, I do not argue), but here everything is within the rules ....
    and the support works very long and selectively ... to speed up the process I'm writing here!

In addition, let all players know about violations of the rules of the game, not only by players, but also by moderators of the game ... (prohibition of recording for Internet connection)

• I touched not only the ban ... but also the reasons ... when you are given information with 100% evidence - you ignore it (because it comes from the Russians) and when on Russian players (here is not a nationality sign-an alliance player, I do not violating the rules of the forum) is a complaint, immediately to the ban, without evidence ...
    I just know the MINIMUM of 7 players who were banned for just ... and they quit playing .... this is I'm a lawyer by training ... and I like to write ... and the rest just quit playing ... and you can see this and are trying to achieve!