• Good afternoon (if you can say so)

I was sent to the ban for a multi-account that I have registered in the Internet connection and is yamoy a colleague at work !!!
    Me as well as everyone knows it - and I think no one has any doubts that we are different players .. but working together, we have one ip, but outside of the work it is (estetsvenno) differs, so it was prescribed a joint Internet connection .
    As soon as my I started an active game, they immediately banned me ???
    How shoud I understand this? we did not cross anywhere ... neither the attacks nor the bazaars ...
    All my letters in support are ignored or give an error (before this was not)
    And I just have one option, someone from the administrators of the game is interested in the ban Russian players!
    So I want to ask how much it is necessary to ban an objectionable player to me?
    You can throw me a price list in a private message!
    I have never (for 6 years of the game) did not participate in violations of the rules .... and now they imitate what I did not do ...
    At the same time, the enemies immediately (as they knew, and probably knew ...) began to actively attack players whom I helped ...
    Once again I repeat - there are a lot of coincidences ...
    It's time to sort out this mess!