• So am i right in thinking the Royal Rumble is a test for 3 days.

When/if the official fusion universe comes along, what are the parameters? will it be the same 200x etc?

• Fusion uni is ment for players o DE1 INT1 and RU1 (If it wil be accepted by players)
    I dont think that it will be there any super/silly speed like this test now.
    Just to give possibility to play on more populated uni than few current ones.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• Official Post

this universe was only a test run; the parameters are configured by a player (see official)
    Retro+GeNeSIS is still based on the Retro definition .
    And also the Ru+Int+DE Fusion will based on the "standard" definition (we will do also a poll if you also want to have this fusion ;))

This new "relocation of planet"-function is implemented to gave the genesis players and also the retro players the oppertunity to relocate there planets.
    We plan to define a time frame where you only can do this. For Example (its not 100% atm!) the fusion of Retro+GeNeSIS starts on Monday after
    GeNeSIS End, so you can relocate your planets until saturday 23:59:59 and Attack Protection Runs until Sunday 23:59:59
    This menas you cant use this feature as a fighting strategy (how it was done on this test run)

regards
    Dschibait

• There will be no more of Int, De and Ru Dread.
    So or you will transfer or end the game. No point of heaving 3 unis with small number of players.

• And also the Ru+Int+DE Fusion will based on the "standard" definition (we will do also a poll if you also want to have this fusion ;))

In this year or next one ? ?( "Soon" have different meaning in deutsch maybe ....

• And also the Ru+Int+DE Fusion will based on the "standard" definition (we will do also a poll if you also want to have this fusion ;))

But ru uni started 8 month later than de and int, we have a bit disadvantage against the others (8/72 month it`s about 11%). Will we have compensation of it, or fusion will be like transfer to one new uni without any changes? And i will like to hear, when u start the pool about fusion?

• Official Post

GoReU you also know (and based on the conversations with you) that the RU Universe has not such the same maintanance like other universes. It looks like we need to reduce RU Accounts to have the same level ;)

Syfilis: why you start again when you only cry ?

Marius: we have much work with the next events; but we plan to have the poll this year; and the fusion 1st quarter of next year.

• GoReU you also know (and based on the conversations with you) that the RU Universe has not such the same maintanance like other universes. It looks like we need to reduce RU Accounts to have the same level ;)

Look on top 10 list of our players by fleet and total points and top 10 of DE and INT and u will see, that we are lower than others on about 20%, and u want to reduce us lol?)
    //offtop
    And actually i dont remember any conversation, just one request on unfair ban.

• Ok, thanks for anwser.
    You did first fusion of Genesis very fast ... i thinked it may be simmiar with current unis... My mistake :)

• On 9 October 2017

Marius: we have much work with the next events; but we plan to have the poll this year; and the fusion 1st quarter of next year.

Last :

28 November 2017

we already planned this fusion, you will go for it next year - or you can vote for them starting next year - maybe not all players like this!

I would like to be not irritating ... but it would be nice to know how "things are", lot of players on INT are waiting for some info here pls.