• i think that we should not also offer this... But i will talk with the team about these "after register-date"-cases;

For these players which decide to go into retro it should be in mind that they have big players around them.
    Getting this oppertunity means that the retro will may lose many players. I would prefer a increasement of the speed-up system for example to 20% of max. points.

Well, I find all of this a bit unfair for people like me, if genesis players points are not a little bite more reduced than 30% or fusion between retro/DE/INT/RU not going to happen, i don't see why i would keep playing...
    + u said u maybe would reduce by 30 % genesis players fleet points, well alright, but what about research ? ressources ???

20% Speed-Up is overkill. This would be ~34.000.000 Points in DE. With more than 15 million points, there really is no need for more Speed-Up. In my opinion even right now the Speed-Up System is overkill. It always has been a important part of the game that you need much time and effort to grow. It took years to get 5 or 10 million points. Now you can already reach that in one year or less. This is not going to get us new players. It's just decreasing the value of current points.

Yeah, 20% is insane, we agree

• Official Post

for researches you have as important factor not the resources - its time. And 2years with 3x is 6years; so why i should reduce them?
    And you dont should forget that they also lose points by removing 6 planets.

20% for a minimal value of 1.1x or so; i think this is not to much; but its your opinion that these new players reduce the relevants of your points.
    If you want new players in an 10year old universe you need to provide some kind of a chance to them to get ranked.
    otherwise you have it like now.

• for researches you have as important factor not the resources - its time. And 2years with 3x is 6years; so why i should reduce them?
    And you dont should forget that they also lose points by removing 6 planets.

It's not that easy as u would make us believe: triple speed + 20 planets + a system of "pay to win with all that urplasma free and not free" (indeed, who were the tops 1 in Genesis ? Hip Hop, iqekim ? These guys used urplasma so bad that everyone else in their own uni were complaining about that "pay to win system".)

That 3 factors makes the growth of accounts non linear compared the the "total time played" (3x2=6 years).
    Perfect exemple of what i am saying: How is it possible that the number 1 in researches in genesis ("6 pseudo years") has more research points than the number 1 on RETRO (10 years) ???
    Another point: ressources has to be reduced also, otherwise players in Genesis will stock their ressources instead of building mines and fleet.

• could you inform you before posting anything?

iqekim didnt use urplasma (you may read the post from him)

Are you kidding or ?

What you said in that post (Iqekim used urplasma gotten by bugusing):
    (Post from Iqekim)

To clear this issue for all "fair" players... IqEkim used a bug a year ago where he has get much urplasma by creating multi-accounts and using our recruit a friend system. This means he get much minues urplasma (because he already used this).

+ If hip hop didn't get destroy by an alliance attack and stops the game, he would be probably be one of the tops...

see the ranking by clicking on "GeNeSIS" on our new universe selection and then reduce the points by 30% so you know what is the end result

Once again u forget that it will occur the 17 th september... points will change... and so amount of ressources !
    What about ressources, will they be reduced as well or not ?
    Can you answer about questions I asked on my former post please ?

• Official Post

Are you kidding or ?

What you said in that post (Iqekim used urplasma gotten by bugusing):
    (Post from Iqekim)

not rly; he used urplasma one time and cant use uni urplasma (daily urplasma) for anything after this.
    This means he used urplasma 6months of this universe and after this he didnt use anything...

To your questions:

GeNeSIS: 3*20*2 = 120years
    Retro: 5*11+5*12 = 115years (5years for bigpoint; 5 for bitmeup; i didnt know anymore the date where you get the 11th planet; but you have since some months 14 planets; so i think we can ignore this)

this means retro has 5years difference (minus).
    But: has many TF Events; Collecting Events; Transmitter Free Spins; Yellow Players and oppertunities to destroy someone; extra Planet fields from many events, multi-productions from so many sources. I dont think so that this is such a big "factor"

• not rly; he used urplasma one time and cant use uni urplasma (daily urplasma) for anything after this.
    This means he used urplasma 6months of this universe and after this he didnt use anything...

Yeah but in this 6 months he used HUGE amount of urplasma (who led him to his current ban ;) ), which threw him to the top as it did for hip hop (this last one got an hilarious number of coloships, to show how many times he used inter transmitter).

GeNeSIS: 3*20*2 = 120years
    Retro: 5*11+5*12 = 115years (5years for bigpoint; 5 for bitmeup; i didnt know anymore the date where you get the 11th planet; but you have since some months 14 planets; so i think we can ignore this)

As I said, all of that doesn't mean anything, because the effect between the number of years played and the number of planets (+ urplasma) has a NON LINEAR effect on the account growth. + During the early years before RETRO there weren't assistant like merchant, which give a big advantage.
    Beside this, there are not a lot of players remaining in RETRO who started from the begining of SI (I am the exemple).

PS: Is the Iqekim account going to fall inactive before the possible fusion ?

• Official Post

the amount was not such a big value; otherwise i would block him.
    the account is deleted since 1 hour... we didnt would go this inactive way (also regarding to this fusion idea)

So the Retro has so big accounts; we dont plan to have fusions with de/int and ru with retro, so there are not so other ways to get more players there.
    Why you dont think this is an acceptable way to get this done?
    Sure; you cant get a 100% "fair" calculation on this; but its an ok way to compare this 2 unis and to get some more players.

Finnaly you need to ssave your fleet; if you cant this, you will lose in retro, with or without genesis players.

• So the Retro has so big accounts; we dont plan to have fusions with de/int and ru with retro, so there are not so other ways to get more players there.

You said that you would do a survey to choose if u do a new fusion universe or a fusion with retro ???

the amount was not such a big value

Is 100 € not a big value ?

Edited once, last by Johzi ().

• Official Post

Is 100 € not a big value ?

in 2 years? Its your oppinion, i also play games where you can buy stuff; and 100€ in 2 years if i play this game often its not so much; yeah.
    But still this based on your life; if you have some money to pay this for a game; why not... but i think we dont need to discuss about this. The amount is almost the trade assistent for 2 years...

You said that you would do a survey to choose if u do a new fusion universe or a fusion with retro ???

no i wrote that i do a second poll if de/int/ru will have a fusion to a new "fusion" universe AND retro.
    This means you can choose if you would copy your accounts to fusion or retro.
    If you play on de and int you can transfer de => fusion and int => retro.
    But the most players only play one universe. So this will get some players to retro but the most are go to the new fusion (if this poll reults in this way)

• no i wrote that i do a second poll if de/int/ru will have a fusion to a new "fusion" universe AND retro.
    This means you can choose if you would copy your accounts to fusion or retro.
    If you play on de and int you can transfer de => fusion and int => retro.
    But the most players only play one universe. So this will get some players to retro but the most are go to the new fusion (if this poll reults in this way)

Ok I missunderstood about that, sorry.

in 2 years? Its your oppinion, i also play games where you can buy stuff; and 100€ in 2 years if i play this game often its not so much; yeah.
    But still this based on your life; if you have some money to pay this for a game; why not... but i think we dont need to discuss about this. The amount is almost the trade assistent for 2 years...

You said that he used it in only 6 months, now 2 years^^

Well, I am a little bit dubious about some stuffs, but at least there are some change.

Thanks for answering my questions.

PS: I hope ressources will be reduced by 30% as well for more fairness

Edited once, last by Johzi ().

• Quick quesiton.

On my INT account i am using a very old log in, which i attached to my bitmeup account, but i can't register this account with any other universes. Because of this i have another account in the bitmeup which i can register anywhere. Am i right in thinking that i won't be able to move my INT account anywhere, and it would have to be the Retro one or a new one?

• Official Post

All players from before the move (means before Nov^11) are no bigpoint accounts. btw: 2014 is not old :P
    But yeahm what Herwarth_von_bittenfeld already wrote, you will get the oppertunity to transfer these accounts to an other universe;
    you only can't create new accounts there. And also we didnt allow transfers between bitmeup accounts.

regards
    Dschibait

• Will retro players be able to move planets? I'm thinking about which to choose, going to be close..... ofc might be wiped out before the end....

Edited once, last by Ethannor: ... well no.... will stick with retro, would like to be able to move planets! starter mistakes.... ().