• Hi dear @Dschibait and operators,
    A few minutes ago, i bought plazma and this post came my screen.

"Your account is locked. You can only use the ingame mailsystem to contact a GA.

Description: Xsolla-transaction 281764160
    Ban expire: 06.08.2027 "

I didn't understand anything :)
    I will be happy if you give me information.
    Have a nice day.

• :!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?: :P :P :P :P :P

:thumbup: http://dev1337.spaceinvasion.info/hof.php?u=36 TOP 6 :thumbup:

:saint: Jestem,kim jestem :saint:
    :evil: SI2-Endless :evil:
    8) sojusz-alliance 8)
    :thumbup: .Soldiers of Death. [.SOD.] :thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Its simple; you have a huge minues value (because of bugusing) - i think you know this.
    IF you have -10€ your account will automaticly blocked (means 1000 urplasma)
    So you only can bring this in balance on our startpage (uni selection)
    there you need to buy urplasma that you dont have a minus amount anymore.

• Its simple; you have a huge minues value (because of bugusing) - i think you know this.
    IF you have -10€ your account will automaticly blocked (means 1000 urplasma)
    So you only can bring this in balance on our startpage (uni selection)
    there you need to buy urplasma that you dont have a minus amount anymore.

@Dschibait If I get 1,000 plazma, is the problem resolved?
    Did I get right?

• no; if you are blocked you need to bring your minus account to 0
    3280urplasma in your case.

Dear Dschibait, ı think you are wrong. plesea repeat control. now l have + plazma in game.
    2 hours ago -3900 and l bought 4.300 + 860 plazma and now i know i have + plazma in game.

i won 3 times reward uni 1.
    http://spaceinvasion.bitmeup.com/hof/
    l see 3280 but, its global plazma. Please repeat control

• Official Post

i wrote this some months ago; you need to bring your GLOBAL Urplasma to 0 by buying urplasma.
    You have a plus amount of urplasma only in GeNeSIS because of your daily bonus; and you cant use them

But finally you should bring this in balance that you have no minus global urplasma. I already wrote to you that this was bugusing, and we decide that we dont ban you, but we expect that you bring this minues urplasma (which you use) to 0!

ps:
    your valentines bonus of 3000 global urplasma was already booked some weeks ago and i also see your todays payment; but this is not enough to bring your -10.000 urplasma in balance

• Official Post

The Team decide that the account become yellow before the GeNeSIS ends.

To clear this issue for all "fair" players... IqEkim used a bug a year ago where he has get much urplasma by creating multi-accounts and using our recruit a friend system.
    This means he get much minues urplasma (because he already used this).
    In this rebook action the team decide that all players (this was ca. 20 players) are not banned for bugusing but all should bring the urplasma in balance.

With the integration of our new Payment Provider i implement a auto ban system which bans players with more than 1000 Urplasma minus (global).
    This time iqekim starts the first payment which changed the amount of urplasma from -8000 to -3000 means that he was locked globally.

Iqekim decide to dont pay for the last (already used) 3000 urplasma so that he cant continue play and don't win the Urplasma as reward of GeNeSIS (ca. 100€) and the other rewards.

The team and i apologize this situation. It was my fault trusting player that he/she would pay for a bug that he use to have the oppertunity to play.

The Team and i don't will do this again.

regards
    Dschibait

• just cause of interest how you want to handle this dschi? cause you have a loss of 3000 up and he just say okay ban me dont matter me

Lucifer Mortuus Diabolus.
    Nec Deus Nec Arch Angelus.

• I thanked you. And I closed the door. I believe I paid for the in-game debt. My in-game plasma count is positive.
    I do not think there is any leftover debt and I'm not playing.
    There's no point in saying more. No point in dragging out the subject dear @Dschibait.
    Best regards iqekiM...

• Official Post

this is not right; your ingame amount of urplasma is NOW (after 1 year of collecting the daily free plasma) in a positive amount.
    But you used the global urplasma a year ago not the uni urplasma. This was like a "credit".
    Why only the uni amount (which is free) should bring this in balance. This is not fair (regarding to other player which bought the urplasma for bonuses).

i think there is rly not to say. You dont accept this situation and you dont want to bring this into an fair end for everyone.
    So we need to do our job to ban you.

i close this because i dont want an dicussion about this here. You have only some days left to bring this into balance and unlock your account otherwise Nodelay will do further steps.

regards
    Dschibait