• Hello! I have been in the game for a long time and know it and know the mood of all the players, so I want to offer the game's leadership three options for improving the game and raising its interest to it!
    1. This increase in the speed of the game at least 50% (at least speed, the movement of troops should be reduced)
    2. Expansion of construction sites in a number of castles.
    3. There are a lot of banned players in the game .... here I have two options: returning them to the game (with certain sanctions in their relation) or (more real) to make these data gray ...
    Look at how many players are in the ban .... and just stand as monuments .... so, let them be accessible to all for attacks ....
    Or another option to allow banned players to attack !!!
    I think All the players will support me in these ideas!

• Число заблокированных игроков просто устрашает!!! Также надо решать проблему с серыми золотыми замками - их до сих пор нельзя атаковать и захватывать!!!

The number of blocked players is simply frightening !!! Also it is necessary to solve the problem with gray gold castle - they still can not be attacked and captured !!!

• Official Post

we already talked about this grey castles and we find a solution. Our team can access them now. We will talk about them in the next weeks and (i also think so) will remove them..

regards
    Dschibait