• Hello,

I recently lost my fleet while I was vacation mode in an attack that I consider illegal, I would like the battle to be reviewed and an answer given. Also send a review request on "button, game operator".

Any questions or information that I need I have, battle reports, launch time, return time, etc ...

Greetings and thanks.

I expect an answer in the game or in the forum.

Hola,

recientemente he perdido mi flota mientras estaba modo de vacaciones en un ataque que considero ilegal, me gustaría que la batalla para ser revisados y una respuesta dada. También enviar Una Solicitud de Opinión sobre "operador de Button, juego".

Para cualquier duda o información que necesito que tienen, informes de batalla, el tiempo de inicio, tiempo de retorno, etc ...

Saludos y gracias.

Espero una respuesta en el juego o en el foro.

• Desconocia la posibilidad de poner modo vacaciones en mitad de un vuelo de rescate, pero este echo no determina mi queja y lo que aqui ha ocurrido.

No veo normal que alguien lanze un ataque de 20h de vuelo con una nave que no veo hasta pasadas 7/8horas minimo desde su lanzamiento, solo si se tiene asteroide se podria ver las naves recicladoras y presentir un ataque, hasta el momento yo no tengo poderes de vidente, y no entiendo como estos ataques son legales.

Yo soy jugador antiguo del SI, desde los universos españoles, ya perdi la flota en la caida del juego y borrado de mensaje hace 4-5 años sin poder recuperarla, me costo mucho subir esta nueva cuenta (tanto en tiempo como en ganas despues de perder la vieja de esa manera), ahora hace 2 años por cuestiones personales no puedo ser activo y me mantengo en reserva para cuando tenga tiempo y me pasa esto.... me quitais las ganas de nada.

Si un jugador no puede poner vacaciones de manera tranquila porque no sabe si hay algun ataque invisible de 20horas de duracion.... TOCATE LAS NARICES!!!

I am not aware of the possibility of setting vacation mode in the middle of a rescue flight, but this option does not determine my complaint and what has happened here.

I do not see it normal that someone launches a 20h attack with a ship that I do not see until after 7 / 8hours minimum since its launch, only if you have an asteroid you could see the recycling ships and guess an attack, so far I do not have Seer powers, and I do not understand how these attacks are legal.

I am an old player of the SI, from the Spanish universes, I lost the fleet in the fall of the game and deleted the message 4-5 years ago without being able to recover it, I had a hard time uploading this new account (both in time and in earnest after Lose the old one that way), now 2 years ago for personal reasons I can not be active and I keep in reserve for when I have time and this happens to me .... I want nothing.

If a player can not put a holiday in a quiet way because he does not know if there is an invisible attack of 20 hours of duration .... TOUCH YOUR NOSES !!!

• The invisible flight could be a max of 24h which is 12h invisible then. That is the absolute max of invisibility. Since the last updates you are also not able (like before) to have longer flights at all.

That kind of attacks is already very old. The option to save the fleet before going into VM is not too old.

But there is no discussion about the kind of attack. It was never forbidden and completely legit. It is strategic behaviour nothing else.

• Seems like an opportunist to me!!

Shame for you but it's perfectly legal!

When i read the subject of your post i thought maybe you meant you're taking bitmeup to court over something!!

• Ok, perfecto, ya sabia la respuesta de antes de poner la reclamacion, aunque lo entiendo y conozco las normas de los ataque no me parece correcto este tipo de lanzamientos esten permitidos, pienso que es un punto a revisar los ataques con naves invisibles de tanto tiempo de vuelo.

Que uno pueda poner vacaciones cuando tiene un ataque desde hace 6-7 u 10horas y no lo sabe me parece una "trampa legal".

Ok, perfect, I already knew the answer before putting the claim, although I understand it and I know the rules of the attacks I do not think it right these types of releases are allowed, I think it is a point to review the attacks with invisible So much time of flight.

That one can put a vacation when he has an attack for 6-7 or 10 hours and does not know it seems like a "legal trap".

• Official Post

How you would "discuss" about a feature which exists since almost 10 years?
    I have a huge discussion with the team about this strategy and i also dont like it; but its a part of spaceinvasion... many players build up only for this.

• ¿Cómo se podría "hablar" acerca de una característica que existe desde hace casi 10 años?
    Tengo una gran discusión con el equipo acerca de esta estrategia y también me puse como él; pero es una parte de Spaceinvasion ... muchos jugadores acumulan sólo para esto.

I see that I am understood and to some extent have a similar opinion about this type of attacks / strategy, I understand that legally nothing can be done since the attack is valid, but in my opinion it does not seem right or ethical, it is a way To take advantage of a legal vacuum. It's my opinion.

Pero ahora se puede escapar fácilmente esta 'trampa', simplemente enviando su flota en un vuelo de escape antes de activar el modo de vacaciones. Desde el ataque no puede ser superior a 24 horas y el modo de vacaciones dura al menos 48 horas de todos modos, puede hacer que su flota de vuelta a su planeta antes de que termine el modo de vacaciones.

I do not know this option, but the same way I do not see normal to be able to put mode when you can have an enemy attack 4-6 or 12 hours ago and you do not know it. You and I are neighbors in G4 and you know that I am inactive almost 2 years ago, and for me to lose the fleet this way it hurts me, many tried it and could not, now that I get caught when I put a mode that is theoretically safe .. .. are things that annoy me.

• riddick it doesnt matter if your inactive since 2 years, your an old gamer know your nick since the old big point times and even to this time this stragety was known. the only difference to the old days is , in old days this kind of attacks were really rare but specially in last month were made some update to protect fleet again it and it was official into board for all to read.
    so if you not read the update notes and dont protect your fleet theire isnt a failure into the system, theire is just a failure in your gaming.

Lucifer Mortuus Diabolus.
    Nec Deus Nec Arch Angelus.

• DschibaitI missed this class ...

Already, I just wanted to give my opinion, we will not lose more time in this matter, although I do not see it right the battle is within the rules, there is little more to discuss.

But, I think that would be a matter to correct in the future.

Greetings.