• They would like to inform you that all features of the Ghost of Sparta ID: 94915 DURING THE BUG, and the go does not respond in the game, the exact amount of spices that are gone does not remember, but knows that it is between 120 and 150 million spices I would like somebody to respond to him by the game
    Player: Ghost of Sparta
    ID: 94915

• isso é uma falta de respeito.
    onde foi parar minhas especiarias?
    peço respostas e ninguém responde?
    eu tinha de 120 milhões a 150 milhões de especiarias e as quero novamente. .
    Não sei de que forma irão fazer isso , mas sejamos justos o problema com o servidor não é responsabilidade dos jogadores, e se não tivesse este problema jamais iria vir aqui para reclamar .

aguardo no minimo respostas .

Ghost of Sparta.

this is disrespectful.Where did my spices go?I ask for answers and no one answers?I had 120 million to 150 million spices and I want them again.I do not know how they will do this, but let's be fair the problem with the server is not the responsibility of the players, and if it did not have this problem would never come here to complain.I await the least answers.Ghost of Sparta.

• Official Post

Hello,

please create a ticket; here on board we didn't discuss problems / ingame issues.

Your ticket is from 3 days ago; please know that the team are only volunteers who has also jobs in rl.

regards
    Dschibait