• is there a sufficient control on multi-account players?
    in the last days more and more attacks are come on my screen, as i can follow this is done by 1 player!
    the sequence of the attacks imported show to me that can only be 1 player making attacks, log out go on it's other account and making attacks again! there has not been 1 moment that 2 attacks from different accounts were activated!
    all account have a main HQ and a few side castels and come from different alliances.
    As i see it i am betraited by damoria-programmers to show my strength and my concour-abilty by giving me a certain rating through a green dot behind my notification in the players-list!

• As i see it i am betraited by damoria-programmers to show my strength and my concour-abilty by giving me a certain rating through a green dot behind my notification in the players-list!

You want to have a red dot for all players so no one can attack you and you can not attack none? Let the attackers kill some troops and lose some castles and you can surrender. Than you will have the red dot for 6 months :P .
    Serious. The many small castles you have and that you are without alliance tells enough of your strengths. The "certain rating" and the fact that your dot is red for most players is your salvation and not your doom.

• sure you would like that!
    instead of looking at the real problem, as i said a player that has multiple accounts, but do not worry as i can see now you even don't make an effort to look into that accusation!

• I can't look on that accusation. That is something for the team. I'm just a player like you. You have to write to support to get players you suspect to be multie checked.

And i think you are right that there is not much information for the starting player. But if you can enter an alliance the veteran players can help you sort out the game. Help you to get stronger and will give some protection against attacks.

I started an "coversation"with you . See top of this page. There you can talk Dutch

Edited 2 times, last by Juflo ().

• is there a sufficient control on multi-account players?
    in the last days more and more attacks are come on my screen, as i can follow this is done by 1 player!
    the sequence of the attacks imported show to me that can only be 1 player making attacks, log out go on it's other account and making attacks again! there has not been 1 moment that 2 attacks from different accounts were activated!
    all account have a main HQ and a few side castels and come from different alliances.
    As i see it i am betraited by damoria-programmers to show my strength and my concour-abilty by giving me a certain rating through a green dot behind my notification in the players-list!

I will inform the players who attack you. I will ask them to send simultaneous attacks today and tomorrow at 22 or 23 MSK time.
    OK?

я сообщу игрокам , которые тебя атакуют. попрошу их отправить одновременно атаки сегодня и завтра в 22 или 23 МСК тиме

• Quote from nikolasSA

I will inform the players who attack you. I will ask them to send simultaneous attacks today and tomorrow at 22 or 23 MSK time.
    OK?

have fun with it, i am a builder not an aggressor!
    and i did not tell anyone whom my attackers where, so you are the only one that knows all !

• @NikolasSA If you try to prove the attackers are not multies by asking them to attack all at the same time, you better not write things like:

"I am in several alliances, and not only Russians. I know what's going on inside. If you eliminate all the alliances - nothing will change significantly ... Just sit down, close your eyes and imagine and think about it ...

Я нахожусь в нескольких альянсах, и не только русских. Я знаю что происходит внутри. Если ликвидировать все альянсы - ничего существенно не изменится... Просто сядь, закрой глаза и представь и подумай о этом..."

https://board.bitmeup.com/inde…n/?postID=29915#post29915

:P