do not even bother anymore!
    i have seen now how fauhl play works in a war game!
    i know that waiting to give an answer or waiting to look into a problem is also a tactical move!
    now i have seen what owners of a game can do!

I will only exist ass a player in the listing my activity will be until the end of this game knowing that only being in this is already not as you like!

you can close this topic for good

user id 2136
    kasteel haartje

in the medical section i got 2 reports on the same attack!
    next to that i cant understand why my losses are completely different as are the losses in the gray castle, esspecialy since i reported before attacks from other players that had attacked me with far lower troops as i protected my castle and lost my walls and far more troops than attacker!
    can you look into my reports and tell me why those losses are as they are?
    after at least 10 years of building i still cant play as it should be played to my feeling ?(

got 7 castles
    +12 certificates
    1st wagon i wanted to send cost 1089 ruby's
    so position 20 cost me ruby's also.
    as far as i can calculate just using my head, doesn't add up as you're explanation!
    note for the destroyed certificate was no return visible anywhere!
    just saying the software is still not really working correctly as i can see

existing certificates should not be a problem since those are bought by other gems than ruby's! only if it where an amount in excess of the total limit off castles i would agree, in this case it's only 13! the others that i had are long vanished somewhere in exchange off owner-exchanges off damoria! but i see no afford is made to repair such glitch, i really dont mind! i know as a non paying player, my support will be non, as shown in other posts, one that betrayed himself to have multi accounts is very obvious instructed not to mention his way off playing, so do as you please, make a game that has no possibility to be controlled by each individual player!
    As is the wall page very clearly wrong in suggestion!
    troops in general do not get any % extra by having a wall!
    and a castle that has 150mil troop support loses his wall by attacks of just 1,75 mil troops!
    Wayyyyyy to go yeaaaaahhhhhh!!!

normally i could build up to 9 new castles next to my main, without having to have rubies!
    has this been changed?
    If so no one that has a main castle that produces other gems than ruby's can ever build a secondary castle!

Quote from nikolasSA

I will inform the players who attack you. I will ask them to send simultaneous attacks today and tomorrow at 22 or 23 MSK time.
    OK?

have fun with it, i am a builder not an aggressor!
    and i did not tell anyone whom my attackers where, so you are the only one that knows all !

sure you would like that!
    instead of looking at the real problem, as i said a player that has multiple accounts, but do not worry as i can see now you even don't make an effort to look into that accusation!

is there a sufficient control on multi-account players?
    in the last days more and more attacks are come on my screen, as i can follow this is done by 1 player!
    the sequence of the attacks imported show to me that can only be 1 player making attacks, log out go on it's other account and making attacks again! there has not been 1 moment that 2 attacks from different accounts were activated!
    all account have a main HQ and a few side castels and come from different alliances.
    As i see it i am betraited by damoria-programmers to show my strength and my concour-abilty by giving me a certain rating through a green dot behind my notification in the players-list!