• Hello
    I would like to be able to move to uni nexus with genesis earlier than it is set. Often, genesis has accused that there are better conditions, I want to prove that it is not true. I even dare say it's much easier to make points on a nexus now. Of course, I can reduce my points down to 320kk points and I have 425kk at the moment.
    In addition, I say that by player Erdinger everyone has a grudge against other players from genesis.
    it's great if you gave us the opportunity to move players earlier or shorten the time of this Uni.
    Artificial manipulation of accounts on genesis, retro, nexus is without any sense.

• Or Retro, - and go back to stadard eco speed.
    Perhaps this is may be the the alternative sollution, instead adjusting everything to that uni later on.

Do players would like to be transfer faster (and get extra planet) or not at this moment. This is the question.

By the way Dark Gate will finish shortly and Retro with x1 production speed will not be propablly chosen for most of people there if they can join an uni who will give you sevral monts on extra 4x speed.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• Of course earlier transfer will be not fair - Nexus got 4x production to compensate the previous Genesis bonuses (multispeed). Someone used Genesis multispeed and now wants to use the Nexus multiproduction - sorry, not fair ! This wish only shows how many of Genesis players want to come to Nexus with superior statisics made the unfair way for all Nexus players.
    The best fairplay will be Genesis players not to be allowed to come to Nexus at all !
    Let they play their universe.

• Of course earlier transfer will be not fair - Nexus got 4x production to compensate the previous Genesis bonuses (multispeed). Someone used Genesis multispeed and now wants to use the Nexus multiproduction - sorry, not fair ! This wish only shows how many of Genesis players want to come to Nexus with superior statisics made the unfair way for all Nexus players.
    The best fairplay will be Genesis players not to be allowed to come to Nexus at all !
    Let they play their universe.

dishonest you are. I honestly wrote why I have good time and hard work. By switching to a nexus, I agree to the terms of the nexus. I assure you that the increase will be much higher than the rest of the Nexus players. Many nexus players think that in genesis the game is easier, and that's not true. Christmas events were very low on genesis. I have a desire to go to the nexus due to the fact that they do not cut off the account. It makes no sense to play when I do not know what I can afford.
    The principle of the creation of a rapid uni was to quickly equalize the remaining Uni.

Sitizen - you do not play as much as I do and you will never achieve such results as me, you can only complain.

• Official Post

Hello,

we didn't plan to start a earlier transfer as we anounce in the GeNeSIS² thread.
    We start these kind of extras (15th planet, multi prod) in the targeting universes to provide them the oppertunity to get some features. You (from GeNeSIS) shouldn't get this kind of extras.
    The Nexus Universe dosn't have a change compared with genesis- if you have all buildings / researches (you want) on the max - because of the speed reduction of max level values.

i close this thread, because i don't want any discussion here...
    The community shows in previous discussions that this freaks hard out of the box ... so we didn't want to have this anymore.

regards
    Dschibait