• Hi there
    I do not understand the working and value of the aliens in the game ...
    Lower players can not make use of it.It's just impossible to get through the defense. Without sacrificing a half of your fleet!
    I have spied them more often and made calculations, I never get out of it safely. And when I have enough fleet, I get into new AZ zonedo I miss something???Do not see why there are LVL * or ** with Alien System
    Have looked at FAQs and stuff$
    Plzz some help

Grtzz
    Verodir

• Official Post

maybe some things:

- the fleet is not always there. Means if you start an attack you have a chance that the fleet is defeating you or the alien is saving his fleet.
    - If you dont look so much to a fleeting strategy its harder to fight against them. We calculated the defense based on fleeters from some years ago. With the speed-up system and a fast build up strategy you may dont have the same amount of fleet compaired to a "old" fleet player
    - The Alien builds also fleet and defense. Means a "fresh" alien has maybe not such a big amount of defense like an some days existing one
    - aliens has different types of defense. So maybe some have more (in sum) and maybe there are other with not such a amount of defense.

We planned this defense that you lose fleet; but with the oppertunity to get resources after this + the rubblefield you should still have a plus.

The more interesting thing (and i think this will be explained by "peter" ;)) is to intercept them; for this you need a friend.

regards
    Dschibait