Wel dear pilots,

its come to my attention that there is no one in GA/GO-camp for more 2 weeks apparently maybe they on VM don't know sadly there is 0 comunication...

no kind regards!....
    :/ || X/

Maybe there need to be the question do you guys need a new admin so you all have more time for RL. Other games etc. And for us it go way faster 2weeks for tickets response is to long especially we need to come over to forum and come ask for GO to take a look...
    Ares post is not to blame, just a cry for more game support
    I do buy the assistant pack so I pay for the game so then players atleast want to get support!

Kind regards
    Verodir

i received zero yet my man !!! and you already saying they wil not do the math i stated in a ingame ticket that i wil recycle it
    there never sayed how much or how i wil receive it
    plzz let they do there job without question every action/move they make can we.... ??? Ok.

Kind Regards
    Verodir

TIP. play and have fun.

think the GO and GA know there job, there still nothing given by GO/GA and you already ringing bells

actually why you open this post and intervene even in this matter do i know you even ?? feels like bully post, just cuss ower 2 ally's are in a vendetta ?? dont know? soit!

have a nice day
    and keep closed post CLOSED!

kind regards
    verodir

DEAR OPEREATORS,

I understand the working of recaling attack fleets and stuff bgut you forget alien rage etc i lost my fleet (partly) cuss you fella's dont code AP in alien rage they stil atack and players fleet ghet recalled what happens then.... yes indeed i was attacking them that flight ghet recalled but there fleet is stil coming true and destroy mine ???
    thx for that
    in the knowledge of ingame tickets take ages for any response ... i post it her cus i realy like a correction!

battle report of incident <--------------------

kind regards
    verodir

Hi there
    I do not understand the working and value of the aliens in the game ...
    Lower players can not make use of it.It's just impossible to get through the defense. Without sacrificing a half of your fleet!
    I have spied them more often and made calculations, I never get out of it safely. And when I have enough fleet, I get into new AZ zonedo I miss something???Do not see why there are LVL * or ** with Alien System
    Have looked at FAQs and stuff$
    Plzz some help

Grtzz
    Verodir