• When a castle with battle setting 25, 50 or 75%, that was supported by troops from another castl was taken/conquered the survivor supporttroops continued to be in that castle. The owner of the troops could call them back to the castle of origin or the support troops could be send away by the new owner. At present the supporting troops disappear just as the troops stationed in the conquered castle.

• Is this a bug? Or is it part of repairing some other bug? Wil it be repaired? And if not; it would have been nice that all players know before sending support they can loss it all.

• It seems that this "bug" is a part of the solution to the troopbug. If so, why not tell us after the peace that things have changed? Why did I have to find out by losing many troops ? Why is it still not officially told, so players still lose many troops they send as support to a castle? Is this solution permanent and will all support in a castle be killed like the own troops of the castle always were killed? And why is there still no response to my messages to support or here in the forum?
    I want the troops back that i had as support in castles that have been conquered, troops that survived the battle and I would have been able to pull out of the conquered castle before the changes to the game were made.

• O I'm so sorry. 2 month after sending a supportrequest i got your answer i needed to contact 08/15 on forum. I didn't understand it had to be done in private. I just thought some other fighters might want to know the answer.

2 month after sending a supportrequest

Lieber Damorianer,

dies ist eine automatisch generierte E-Mail, die den Eingang Deiner Support-Anfrage bestätigt.

Dein Anliegen wird unter der Ticket-Nummer 2017012510000026 bearbeitet.

Viele Grüße

Dein Damoria-Team

This is the automatical answer i got on my supportrequest on 25 jan. On 26 jan. i wrote about it in forum.

It seems you want to blaim me; first for not pulling back the supporttroops in the castle so they got lost ( something that did not happen before) and now for lying about the date. And no it's not ok for me.

• Official Post

I close this..

you try to blame me with the fact that i instantly answered you... i helped you instantly, if i see that you have an problem. Support EMails are assigned another way as direct conversations... If you try to blame me, that i dont answered you here on the board, you can clearify this also on email...

close this, Juflo will solve this via email.