• Who is insulting?

my User account this write

"Your account is locked. You can only use the ingame mailsystem to contact a GA.
    Description: insult

Ban expire: 09.01.2027 "

You will open this account ... because I am right... for write message...
    if this Contrary to rules; I don't this make... but I Appropriate to the rules....

When someone says bad words us; Nobody sees...
    people are spending money... And you are favoring those who spend money. Nobody sees...Nobody sees...Nobody sees...
    and when I says this; You immediately see and punish.
    this name is injustice...
    this name is arbitrary...
    not forget this
    WE ARE PROFESSIONEL PLAYERS...
    AND WE HAVE GOT DECENCY...
    this name is injustice...

• Dear Dschbait,
    in this post of Facia, I think the lack of interest of operators.
    Because It is not just the previous swearing status. We wanted a few review 2-3 weeks ago. using that data, we shared with the GO. But they didn't even turn to us.

in short , I think there is no insult dear admin. I don't say right when Facia's writing. But, While dear GOs are so empty. İ think, Facia had a nervous burst.
    You're in control. But, I think the heavy punishment. Plesae check it again. I request that the penalty be downloaded.
    Thank you.

• No monkey Dear admin,
    3 monkey means : the operator is not to the intervention of events.
    ;dont see, dont hear and dont know.

We have been asked to review many times. And we did not know the your operators were on holiday.
    please only a quesiton. example, you are player, and you ask for review. And what a review, what an answer. You can not get any information. What would you think, I'm right?
    I say repeat, Facia's writing is not true. And I'm sick of it for his writing. I'm mad at him at least, like you. for only anger and feeling burst, very heavy punishment.

Please consider these dear Dschibait.