• Good evening,

I think I discovered a bug on Venturia

the limit of amber castles is 10 however it is possible to create more, a few minutes ago I wanted to test if this was a bug and I realize that it works for me so now I have 11 amber castles

I would therefore like my castles to become a sanctuary again, to recover my 40,000 ambers and the bug to be corrected

ID 6 venturia

Amber-Château

11/10

castles 05 Pikko 10

cordially

• One of my alliance members received the answer from an admin on a support ticket that 25 amber castles are possible in both worlds. Here in the forum there is other information. We would like to know if having more than 10 amber castles in w2 Venturia is a bug or not.

• Good morning

I am at 10 amber castles again but there are 2 problems

1- we did not remove the correct amber castles, my last amber castles was

05 Pikko 10

did you remove

Castle - Damorian_3050 21

So I would like the error to be corrected please.

2- I did not receive my 40,000 ambers back

Sincerely

loic

• Good morning

I allow myself to write here because I have not had any response from the support to my email of 05/13/24 12:57 p.m.

so I lose a little troop production every day as well as my ambers that I would like to use

can you inform the team??

Sincerely

• New
    • Official Post

no, just create a ticket ... you have to come in contact with gameoperators, i dont play chinese whispers here

and, if you created a ticket about this issue already 2 days ago, that seems fine to me - so where is the problem? is this ticket about this problem here? Its 2 days, in week, where our volunteers may not at there pc's