• Hello Sirs Gos

I see that sending you a "ticket" had no effect!

I'm very sorry about this, because when someone contacts you via the ticket and tells you:

"There's a player who's "exploding", so to speak, all the Space-Invasion rules!

NONE of you lift a finger and everything seems normal to you!

And yet, as the rules state:

"If you're banned from the game, it's for a minimum of 1 year" and you can't come back as long as your 1st account exists ....... and I think that's the logic of things.

It's possible to control this with connection ip controls!

So can you explain to me, Gos , the following case :

---- removed ----

Now I know that either my message will be deleted or I'll be banned from the Official Forum.

This is not a problem ... but I would have thrown a stone in the pond, as I already did 5 years ago, where I had 15 days of banishment from the forum ...

I don't mind.

It just goes to show that some people prefer to ban rather than invest in what I say.

I hope I'm wrong .....

Thanks for reading.

AFO

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

• Official Post

You contacted me first and i answered you immediately ... so you could also ask again why the ticket isn't handled.

2nd, we don't explain what we found or do with you, thats important to understand, if you report something you can wait what is happening with the other player but we don't tell you the exact punishment if there is something.

If you don't got an answer in a good timeframe you can ask me what cause the delay... sometimes the GO is new and likes to talk with teamleads and also me about the case, thats cause a longer work flow time.

in general we have a ticket response time from just 2 days (some smaller tickets are faster, bigger or complex issues are longer) ...

so calm down, write me the universe where you wrote your ticket and we will see whats going on with this.

• Hello Dschi

Would it be possible for the GO's to send a message to the sender that the ticket is being processed?

and when it is closed, send a notification to the sender with the content: Ticket closed.

That might be less of a fuss.

I have often written a ticket when it wasn't about me. But then I didn't notice anything. Was the ticket processed and was it closed afterwards?

That way the sender could see, OK, ticket is still being processed or closed.

v/r

GeNeSiS5 UserID: 44

Nexus-Raid UserID: 59