• Good afternoon!
    I want to convey to the administrators of the game tricks (cheating) of a number of players!
    Some players, under the attacks began to rename their castles insulting players and administrators, for the administrators of the game (according to the rules) awarded these players banned for a certain period.
    These players insulted both players and administrators of the game, after serving out his term ...
    And one of them made the jump to the main castle to another player, took a number of castles and .....
    Again specially named insults locks to be sent to the ban !!!
    Now, normal players can not attack the villain, and he had served in the ban, and will quietly blow, then he will sit seized on since a ban on more than two days, and he'll be able to blow the captured castles !!!!
    I want to ask the administration of the game, is it fair ???
    The player does not respect or players or administrators, and its prohibition harms only other players who he captured castles and who are not able to intercept the data locks !!!!
    I want to note once again! Genesis player does not respect anyone, and punish it simple zapretom- is contrary encouragements for him!
    Genesis - a disgrace to the game!
    I sincerely ask to solve the problem dealt to the player, and such as he who insults the players and especially the administration that would sit in the ban!
    I think (and this would be) that a player must be a ban, but with the ability to attack it locks!
    Only in this way, he will receive condign punishment!
    I count on a quick solution to this problem!

• Official Post

we know thats become fashion to get a ban by provoke the admins by several castle names...

we will have a metting about this, but basicly all players who get bans for more then a second time, they will banned for unlimited...

so, we registered this issue, and will handle it in other ways in the future.

• Hello . I see it . and this is big joke fantom... prakyror.... and some Your accounts. ;)

who first do it ? first who did it Russian player .

" block ends 01.01.2017 11:21:28 " this is name this player.

he change name castle and wait on ban admins.

who yesterday move 4 main castles to k44 ?

Prakyror please not cry. you started first in such a way to act.

who have this problem ? player who about 1 year know about bug troops . and destroy much legal players.