• Hello everyone

here is a proposal for energy events

the energy event is always very much appreciated by players

I would just like to suggest a change regarding the latest bonuses

6,000 energy against a transformation into amber castles instead 6,000 energy an improvement of the castle of the mages

4500 energy for a Mage Castle upgrade for 3x Resource Star upgrade

3000 energy for a Treasure Refill for 20x storage expansions

what do the damoria team and players think about it???

at the same time does everyone find the storage extensions on baldurs interesting??

for my part I have Upgrade-Stock: x196 and I only use 2

If the players don't find it very interesting, maybe they could remove it from the energies??

• Official Post

Are you interested in more storage extensions for the Baldur castles? 11

1. Yes, I could use more (4) 36%
    2. No, I have enough (4) 36%
    3. Maybe in the future, but right now I don't use them (3) 27%

If the players don't find it very interesting, maybe they could remove it from the energies??

• There is no suitable answer for me.

I now have several storage extensions, but I know that I will use them all. They are also not so easy to get, if you want them you have to do something for them. I think it's just right the way it is.

what do the damoria team and players think about it???

I have no idea what to do with another mage castle.

I can't do anything with Treasure refills. Gems are only needed for healing.

I can only speak for The Crusades, but we're all sitting on our troops, there are far too many troops in the world. Healing more of them makes no sense. It won't lead to more activity either, because the problem in world 1 is the alliance structure (one dominant alliance) and not the fear of losing troops.

What I need are resource star upgrades that I can also use again in the main castle.