• A few questions if I may ask regarding the Halloween special - first time I am experiencing this so I am a noob :D :

1) Robot reward

I activated one of the rewards and it started a Robot reward. It indicated I should come back at a specific time, which I did. When I selected start it just said I should come back at another time.

What is the potential rewards out of this Robot reward? Or what is it supposed to do?

2) Do the rubble fields reset everyday and at a specific time? My only concern is if it resets at a specific time (eg midnight), only some players will benefit - as opposed to a more random event.

3) Does it make a difference to collect the halloween gift trick/treat from a specific planet or do you get the same reward irrespective of whether it is an unoccupied planet vs an occupied planet?

• What is the potential rewards out of this Robot reward? Or what is it supposed to do?

Just click start and 4h (?) later you get your reward.

2) Do the rubble fields reset everyday and at a specific time? My only concern is if it resets at a specific time (eg midnight), only some players will benefit - as opposed to a more random event.

There are new debris spawning all the time not just at a certain time of the day.

3) Does it make a difference to collect the halloween gift trick/treat from a specific planet or do you get the same reward irrespective of whether it is an unoccupied planet vs an occupied planet?

There are 2 different types of pumpkins. One allways gives tricks the other allways treats.