• Good morning

I had questions about eu2 recruitment

I can recruit on 48 castles as written below

9 / 48 troop fill (in progress)

but I only have 38 active castles as written below

active castles: 38 / 38

I have 50 castles less my 2 baldurs or 48 but I have 11 castles where I can no longer recruit moreover I do not understand why (recruitment impossible)

either 36 castles or I can recruit more my 2 baldurs or 38, I do not understand all his figures

can you explain to me why I can't recruit on my 48 castles as indicated in the loading??

Cordially

EU2

ID 6

• Official Post

Hello Chemilla,

I don't understand your numbers. There is a maximum of 50 castle points in w2. And it should be possible to recruit in 30 normal castles. I'll have to look up how many baldur castles you should be able to recruit in, but I thought in 10 at the most.
    So if you can recruit in 36 castles, of which 2 baldurs, you are over the maximum.

• Official Post

Hello Chemilla,

You can recruit in 30 normal castles and in 10 baldurs. You can change this to a maximum of 40 normal castles and no baldurs. In your case, you can indicate that you want to recruit in 38 normal and 2 baldurs. Recruiting in more than 40 castles is not possible.

That's why you can't recruit in all of your 48 castles.

But of course it is not correct that the game says to recruit in 48 castles. So that is a indication error. Dschibait will have to look at this.

"Today we would like to invite you to settle a new world!"

From Friday October 28th at 8pm you can join our new world Venturia.

Here is some information about the world:

Duration: unlimited

Resource speed: 2x

Troop-Move speed: 3x

Castle Limit (Total): 50 ( Normal = 1, Gold = 0.1)

Gold/Event Castles: 30 max

Troop building queues: 30 (normal) 10 gold (event) castles (+/- 10 flexible)

• Good morning

thank you for your information

my only question is why when we use 3 gold for auto recruit it tells us that we can recruit on 50

castles??

50/ 50 troop reinforcement (in progress)

may be an error to correct, currently I produce of course 40 castles

Cordially

• Official Post

you dont understand the part correctly.

Castle Limit (Total): 50 ( Normal = 1, Gold = 0.1)

this is a castle limitation of 50 castles per player (normal castles counts as 1, Gold(Event) Castles as 0.1)

Gold/Event Castles: 30 max

you can have up to 30 gold (event) castles

Troop building queues: 30 (normal) 10 gold (event) castles (+/- 10 flexible)

just this part is the recruitment part ...

You can recruit in 30 normal castles and 10 gold castles where you can 10 flexible slots.

Means you have 40 slots to produce troops.

So the base setup is to produce in 30 normals and 10 gold, but you could also produce in 20 normals and 20 gold or in 40 normals and 0 gold castles.

thats what the 10 flexible is meaning.

we don't wrote that you can have 50 recruitment slots.

3 Gold option is based on 100 normal castles (and dont fills gold castles at all) on all worlds - which is, yes, too much for w2 but this isnt a problem at all?

• there is no problem, I was just wondering why it was writing recruitment in progress in 50 castles when it only does it in 40 castles but it doesn't bother me it's just a writing problem in the game but I don't it's not if you manage to understand what I'm saying in any case it has no impact in the game