• So that is another problem, The reason I am posting in here is because when I do the message to GO and send it just says

"spaceinvasion.bitmeup.com says"

"an error occurred during the process! "

• Hey I don't know what you tested in my account. . but this is either communication problem I was speaking of OR the button is faulty or I am lol.

This was the message I was trying to send to GO on friday, sat etc. The content of message it seems is not as important to anyone but I am curious as to why GO button is not working when you say from testing my account it is working. . but its not. ?(

• Official Post

i found the problem, the go team hit me with the info that they exclude you from using the ticket system.

thats happend last year in april.

i don't know what happend (i dont need to discuss this here with you) but i wait for an answer, why this is a unlimited ticket tool ban.

and, i will look into that ticket creation that i give another error message for blocked players :)

regards

Dschibait

• I appreciate you taking the time to check the matter out... Yes last year I messaged GO's about someone's fleet being restored and had some choice words for the action of his fleet being restored.
    Yes I thought maybe it was picking up misspellings or incorrect punctuation in the message.
    Do you want me to private message you my GO ticket message or post here?

again...Thanks