• Then I hope that the new season will start soon. Otherwise it will be boring.

I know why I stay away from the market. I have nothing to gain there. I don't know what to do with my Thalers. But it was once planned to create opportunities for that. That would certainly reduce the temptation to use them unfairly.

• thank you Olokun!! the best player!!! finish the battle against you,

i don't think I will play again the guards under these banishement conditions

8/9 months banned, it 's a big sentence, one week and several months of reprieve, it would have been nice!! Just to have give my thalers at a friend!!!

I don't think to be a big teacher!! I am just a player who wanted to help others players in his alliance!!!

this will give me a break!!

15 years of Damoria never any problem, thank you for your loyalty!!! to end up being treated as a big cheater!!!

thank you for your explanations, good continuation

• Official Post

YOU decided to go into the forum and pull out why you got banned; i don't tell anyone about this :D so why i treat you as a cheater? You treat yourself as a cheater by pushing others and say that "its my money, i like to do that" no, this isn't fair and this is what the team is handling in this game.

What i plan is just ban someone from the market self, if he does this type of pushing. That would mean, that you can still play the guard feature but not entering the market anymore. But, this isn't a real punishment.

I hope that other palyers except these 2 here, understand that trading items isn't a problem, trading 100 of items from one account to another, to "hide" the pushing, this isn't cool and not fair at all.

The players can tell us what they like, this is what the team is finally telling you in this type of discussion here - i don't support any discussions about bans, but this player like to discuss, a simple private message would also solve the problem / questions.

but so, they decide to publish them as cheaters.

/closed