• I went back over the flight logs and studied the details a bit more... and saw the other attacks that were made. I believe I see what he did.. and how he did it. I'm not 100% convinced, but I'm convinced enough to give the benefit of the doubt and offer my apology if I was wrong. I can see how it could have been calculated it because I do remember one of his spies sats hitting one of my planets just as my fleet had left that planet. And since we had 6 hits per planet.. then I can see how he was just playing his luck and using up all his shots every hour, on the hour.... based off the calculations he made.

yes, he didn't know when the fleet was going to return... but that's why he was just sending one attack after the other... to see if he would get lucky. i didn't look at the entire battle log because I was caught up in the moment.. and quite pissed, obviously... because I never get caught.

so yeah, it's a hit to the pride, of course. but it is what it is.

I believe in doing the honorable thing and voicing what I've discovered, regardless of the embarrassment or whatever.

I have to say.. if this is legit, it's the absolute luckiest shot I've ever seen in this game. i always considered blind intercepts as one of the pinnacles of strategies that required calculation. but yeah, I can see how he could have calculated it.

i still have a history in this game where I don't trust the admin. so, that doesn't change, btw. but I do offer my apologies just the same.

nice hit SuNo, congrats. :thumbup:

SAEBORWOLF

• Respect.

Yes, using the escape assistant means that an ef return intercept can be planned for really close to the time it lands. Of course, multiple attacks per planet helps with the luck, because even if you think you know how long your opponent might have chosen for their return, there is always a chance they did not choose to return when you thought. But again, using the EF assistant fixed 2/4/6/8/ etc hour flight plan makes it easier to intercept.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• saeborwolff

Your one escape flight before the last one was 1h long which I could already tell without calculating because of how close my spy probes where to your fleet leaving for escape flight. Thats why I tried 1h later hoping it was 1h long again but since I was not right I tried every 1h since then until I hit 4h later.

Its alright to be upset after a shot like that. I have been upset after my fair share of misstakes and bad plays but see it as an opportunity to learn from others playstyles and improve your own.

Overall you did not take it too bad. Being called a cheater in forum is still better than being threatened with lawyers and lawsuits by other players I caught with similar plans. still waiting for the letters :S

• oh yeah, I understand. I've been called a cheater too when I don't know the first thing about hacking computers. so I know the feeling. and I try to be careful of accusing others of that unless it's a very impossible situation.

with you.... i thought that somehow you got into the system and could see only one direction of my flight.. hence the reason I saw the intercept attached to my flight at the halfway point. so when I saw the 2nd attack behind my actual return fleet... i was thinking.. come on dude, really... that's impossible.

but I get it now. that was an amazing shot.. nice calculating, nice hit 8)