• Official Post

Link dosnt work.
    Its also not correct to compare Damoria Team with SpaceInvasion. Both have volunteer, and it can happend that a Problem is complex or has to advise to me to get more informations / can be solved.

UserID+Universe would be also nice ;)

• Official Post

Ok, Problem found.

You play Sirius and SI2 - you have no more chests in sirius (just the 250 from yesterday from me)
    So you play Spaceinvasion 2

The SpaceInvasion 2 is different to SI Classic (SpaceInvasion 1) - also there is another board section.

In Si2 where no problems with the gold event on friday so the event isn't extendet there.
    but, we didn't reset the gold coints, you will have them in the next event and you can use them there.

regards
    Dschibait

• we dont plan to expend the transmitter event as well - there where no problem with the IDT.It was a bit confusing because we dont write that down in that post - but we also don't wrote that the IDT will expend :P

finally, you can safe your spins for the next time.

Hi, well you wrote that u would extend the whole event, it does include the x3 IDT...
    I was saving the IDT to spend all of them today and as I can see, I am not the only one who was planning to do it.
    It would be nice from you to reactivate it untill 23:59:59.

• Official Post

we dont wrote it; the title of that thread is called "priate event overtime" not "priate event and idt event overtime" - and also in the post self we wrote "pirate event" and later "expend the event" (which points to pirate event).

don't know what it finally solve when discussing here @Johzi
    Halloween is near and you can also hold your idt spins until there ;)

• hmm so I will find my gold coins at the next event,

I didn't think everything disappeared at the end of the event otherwise I would have used everything but that's good to know for next time

thank you for this information