• hello do we have an idea of when all the gray castles which are in c00 but which do not exist will disappear ???

it is not practical to see the new gray castles in the middle of all its gray castles passes in c00 which does not exist

cordially

• no longer any response from the moderator !! are you on vacation ???if so, take advantage :D :D

or in and migrations ??? is damoria happy ??? ?( ?(

where are the bonuses of the guard ??? do we have a date ???

why do we have so many gray castles in c00 when there is no such thing ???

or is the creation of a new unit that you told us about 1 years ago ???

I could still ask a lot of questions but if I already get his answers I would be a very important player

this is not a complaint but I like the information is the actions :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

cordially

• Official Post

Hi,

yes also i have to go sometimes some days away from my PC ...

the grey castles are 2 differents, they are these ones which someone not placed or these ones from the players who deleted the world1 account.
    We wait until the end of the transfer phase until we delete them.

And also here, i don't know what you mean with "guard bonuses", the feature is enabled; so i dont know what exactly you expect here.

regareds
    Dschibait

• Official Post

thats all fine;

removing players (deleting them) while transfering isnt easy, so we relocate all castles from this player and removed these castles from the account (thats why these are grey) - these players are not accessable anymore (the transfer has linked the new world1 account to the target account) - and finally, also the castles are not acessable anymore.

we will remove them as we are sure, that we dont need them anymore.

are these castle just confusing you, or they cause some problems?

• i am sure only confusing but not really a problem :)

F1R3W4LL