• In relation to the merger and the change of rules, I think that even with the obligation of capitulation of 2 months without any type of advantage or bonus, from my point of view x what I understand, who transfers the entire account from word2 to w1, You can plant the entire w2 account plus 10 normal castles and baldurs wherever you want, something that is a great advantage over the rest ...

I consider a rather important imbalance.

Those who retain a full w1 account could benefit as much as possible, with the option to move a certain number of w1 castles to a certain rank from their principal to equalize or lessen this handicap ...

Keep calm and fix it!

• Official Post

Hi,

im not sure if i understand your "bad feelings" or if i don't - just some clearification:

- W2 players can just place there castles on ONE continent, not over the whole world
    - also W1 players can place these 10+baldurs just on the same continent like the main castle ;)
    - W2 players can just place castles in a time window of 7days after transfer; but also are in capitulation for 2 months. Means you will see any castle before they can leave the capitulation. There is no option to "place" castles in an attack way

sure, players from w2 can place there castles on one continent, but you will see it and you can react to it in 2 months - or you don't think so?

if this isn't what you mean, maybe you could explain your problem a bit more in detail.

regards
    Dschibait

• I'm sorry the translations may lead to misunderstandings ...

When I speak of advantages I mean everything in general, not simply an attack advantage which is limited to capitulation and if you can see it and control it after it, but I simply value everything, if I can place all my castles in the same area I obtain both defense advantages (it is easier to defend with castles all together than in several continents), trade I move more and in less time the resources between castles and climb faster in less time, advantage with the future new protection proposal could cover most or all of my castles within the radius of protection since it would place them on a single continent ...

Keep calm and fix it!

• Official Post

correct, but there also disadvantages having anything in one area.

You could also go for that strategy since many years; yes the continent part is a new "idea", you already told in that other thread that we should work with ranges, but finally, we should think about changes and solutions and not about "this player has more advantage than me" - thats like the recruit limitation, yes there are players which has it easier to adapt, but the whole foture is "fair" and a "improvement" for damoria.

hope you understand my point :)