• Official Post

During the merge, you will "move" your W2
    account (partial OR as a total) onto W1.
    There is no "new" world.
    No, you don't have to participate in any test.
    The test is simply to find any flaws, bugs or
    errors and to help any of you through the
    "real" procedure during the final merge.
    You can simply use it as a training ground.

• So the players from world2 get to choose where they place their castles? (Next to their enemies) and they get the opportunity to relocate all of their castles, while players which have world1 as main account have to keep all castles where they are?

May I ask what the reasoning is for that?
    Doesn’t seem fair at all?

• Official Post

So the players from world2 get to choose where they place their castles? (Next to their enemies) and they get the opportunity to relocate all of their castles, while players which have world1 as main account have to keep all castles where they are?
    May I ask what the reasoning is for that?
    Doesn’t seem fair at all?

the world 2 players can place there home castle once, and any of there transferred castles once. There is no moving afterwords.
    Yes, a w2 player could place his castles near to an enemy - thats why we have setup this radius for placing all other castles around the home castle. But this coulld still possible to get a good position to fight an enemy.
    What do you think happend when anyone can re-place there castles? The last ones get the best position to "fight" - thats no solution.
    So - sarcasm aside - whats your solution for that? Why i should let anyone move there castles, or what you want?

• the world 2 players can place there home castle once, and any of there transferred castles once. There is no moving afterwords.Yes, a w2 player could place his castles near to an enemy - thats why we have setup this radius for placing all other castles around the home castle. But this coulld still possible to get a good position to fight an enemy.
    What do you think happend when anyone can re-place there castles? The last ones get the best position to "fight" - thats no solution.
    So - sarcasm aside - whats your solution for that? Why i should let anyone move there castles, or what you want?

shifting of some W1 castles at W1 nearby to own castles like discussed several months ago.

• Official Post

shifting of some W1 castles at W1 nearby to own castles like discussed several months ago

again, you ask for features which are NEVER clear written in anoucements.
    No, there was never planned a moving scenario for w1 accounts. You have 2 years time, why you place castles so far away (i dont know your account); and why you dont down- and rebuild them?

this isn't a wish what you want thread - the fusion was clearly defined in the first post and now, you bring more and more questions in past years which never are defined and now you want that i keep that. thats not the way such things working.

• i know that this was never announced - there also have been never a decission. it was an ask from my side. the answer was it will be discussed. and there will be an anouncement.
    there also has been no rejection.

i am plaiying since around 16-17 years not just 2. you could imagine yourself why someone can have this situations. in my case i lost everything some years ago and built up small castles that i got from friends that did not loose so much in war.

• Official Post

i am plaiying since around 16-17 years not just 2. you could imagine yourself why someone can have this situations. in my case i lost everything some years ago and built up small castles that i got from friends that did not loose so much in war.

16-17years - pls stop it - im starting my job near the person who created the map for damoria in 2008 :) you shouldn't start with this arguments that way.

imposed new rules on players overnight without asking their opinion you thought this is a way to go ???

im pretty sure that many players and strategies are visible in that possible poll result - but, still, why you take not announced stuff as announced stuff?

• there was a time before bigpoint. sure that 2008 isn't the start of new worlds in bigpoint? the developers of damoria sold it to bigpoint and created at the end of 2007/beginning 2008 zone857 :)

you should have the correct date in your entries so i have to trust your word allthough i am thinking i startet 2005, but obviously i am wrong.
    but in fact it does not matter ... it was from begionning and not from w2 migration announcement ;)

• there was a time before bigpoint. sure that 2008 isn't the start of new worlds in bigpoint? the developers of damoria sold it to bigpoint and created at the end of 2007/beginning 2008 zone857 :)

you should have the correct date in your entries so i have to trust your word allthough i am thinking i startet 2005, but obviously i am wrong.
    but in fact it does not matter ... it was from begionning and not from w2 migration announcement ;)

I also started around 2005

• like i said it does not matter when damoria in his first version was released, but i would be really interested - maybe someone knows exactly or you can find a date in your code/logs/documents.

i really thought it was 2005 but not sure any more - 2008 is too late i would say. i dont have my old HDDs to check, and in the net i do not find a lot.

it looks like bigoint published it 31.12.2006, but like i said, we have played it before.

• Official Post

Im not sure what happend before im starting at bigpoint with damoria,
    what i can say is that when i started that i sit in a tetris table "island" where also mafia and damoria developers are placed. (i started with glorykings)
    There, the damoria devs are at an map update (your map views right now) - this was in late 2008

My first registrated user in world1 is
    27. November 2008 15:00:00

this would be after my "joining" at bigpoint - so for me - it makes sense when you have no good map views to release it later ^^

but, yes, maybe this is just the first player who transfered to bitmeup - maybe anyone earlier is deleted. Im also not sure if this map view developers are re-creating the map or build them new up.

regards
    Dschibait

• After bigpoint bought it and made the gold update, etc they bugged the old worlds so that they were unplayable and startet new worlds on new servers.
    Think they deleted all old stuff. You had to register at bigpoint portal then. So if you dont have a history or comments with dates at bugfixes or anything like that we maybe never know exactly