• I'm sorry, I don't understand the reason for the truce. The truces that were a Christmas tradition in Damoria have long been abandoned (they were other times). And this year it returns without prior notice since it is a nuisance because it is not able to carry out attacks on bandids (the alliance resource bonus is lost) or disabled castle...

it's a hassle and I am sure that in many others it carried out attacks on disabled castle who now there will be no conquests ...
    Merry Christmas
    futrtie80
    ID114
    the cruzades.

Keep calm and fix it!

Edited 3 times, last by -futrtie80- ().

• S

No, not a single year without a truce at christmas.

I'm sorry, it's correct, sorry for a long time without truces and it was a wrong impression ... I just wanted to expose the discomfort for putting a truce without warning. I am happy and happy for these events but please advise of these cases since they represent a nuisance attacks of more than 2 days and that for a few hours they are useless

Keep calm and fix it!

• mda , after 2 days now i see all my attack is return back , so when i will send again attack , what chance i have to get that castle ?i am sure someone will attack more fast like me