• In my opinion its a great event but i never get the 100.000 presents together and it makes for me no diference if i can collect 200 /day or 1400/week.
    there are galaxies you find only 5,6,7,8 reds and sometimes they not come back next hour then you are looking for nothing:((((((.
    Finding reds is in my opinion to hard if you compare it with yellow when you only have couple hours to play you never gonna make it.
    I think you not gonna make it it when you focus everyday more then 5 hours because if you not activate or forget the robot then forget it
    Till now i find nobody how will make it ....why we not become x10 Multi Produktion (1 Tage) with 10.000 gifts its more then enough i think..

Finding not a red present in 100 systems makes for me no sense to continue

• Found more yellow of course then red ones.
    In some Universes of SI2 you can find between 25 and 30 red gifts - depends on...
    to collect my 200 gifts (red one only) i need to check 3 universes from 1-400 two up to three times.
    One Universe you can check (if you have the attention to the red ones only) in round about 10 minutes.
    So you need to round about 1 1/2 to 2 hours to collect the 200 (red only) gifts.

any way - hard work as well.... 8)

of course - the challenge is to concentrate to the gifts only.
    But - you will find some interesting planets/players as well on the way - so you have to watch, that you do not spend much time to additional spy that delicious planets.... :D

• of course you have to work)))
    but then what bonuses do you get, which makes me happy

I already want holidays, gifts in the game)))) :P :D

this flower contest at my request ??? :P :) :)
    thank you for this competition!!! <3

How many flowers can be collected with probes per day? 200?