• dschibailt good evening
    I am coming to post here because I think (and I HOPE) that you want to be IMPARTIAL with your playing rules
    And I see you are
    I am quoting a SPACE rule "" "§4 Account donation:
    The acquisition or donation of an account must be made by a request to a GO through the button "game operator". It is forbidden to connect to the account received without first obtaining the agreement of a GO.
    An account can only change owners once a month at most.
    Donations of accounts are currently prohibited for security reasons.>>>
    I repeated myself but I wanna be logical
    So in the logic if I follow your reasoning correctly, # account donations are not authorized
    NORMAL everyone will say
    Now the players have ambitions and I can understand that the game is made so that everyone breaks everyone, is to become the best is the GOAL of the game .. but it is never said or I would have missed an episode GIVE your fleet and resources when you stop the game

THANK YOU for your answer in the previous post:
    Yeas - your specific question is a farewell battle, which is forbidden. All resources are booked back by the Gameoperator stuff. If we have proofs that the "winning" (still playing) player is involved into that, we may bring other punishments up to him / her.

So when a player wants to stop the game he has 3 solutions:
    1 °) he stops going on his account so after 7 days he will fall yellow and for 90 days he will stay YELLOW before disappearing which leaves the other space players time to ruin him some resources on each planet …………… .LOGICAL and this is 80% of cases
    2 °) he stops the game and colonizes a virgin planet, then deletes his account so there will only be research and no more fleet and no more buildings or resources ……… what seems the most LOGICAL to me is 19% cases
    You are going to tell me 80 + 19 = only 99% and what is the 1%? well it's the 3 °) below
    3 °) it gathers all its fleet and resources on 1 and 1 single planet, once that is done it blows up all the planets so it only has ONE planet and ONE PLANET left with MILLIONS of RESOURCES and MILLIONS of SHIPS ... he talks to a person and tells him i'm going on a 16 day retreat flight and my fleet will come back at such time. such and such a day ...

The person is going to do a flywheel and waits for the D-day but in the meantime this person climbs his flywheel and makes steep steps to the right and to the left .. just to cover the tracks for the GOs ……… .. good idea… LOL a little 'humor doesn't hurt… and the day before the arrival of the' yellow 'fleet, he gathers his fleet and transfers it to his' volante 'and the next day at the appointed time he sends a probe' history of…. And he sends his attack fleet and his recyclers but before all that….

Cast Iron Metal Kryptonite Spice Energy
    3,713,376 --1,504,527 - 8,337,071 --- 871,966,635 - 72,985
    Light cargo 7 Transmitter 16336 Light fighter 614 Combat fighter 4 Phoenix 20589
    Colonizer 1046 Probe 15259 Recycler 62092 Battlecruiser 213503 Stealth Bomber 98
    Destroyer 84
    This is what was left after his many passages
    Cast Iron Metal Kryptonite Spice Energy
    37,107 - 14,458 - 59,974 - 5,512,943 - 72,985
    He asks his colleagues who are in his coalition to come ‘block the closest planets so that no one can bother him and that he is the only one who can recycle this players

SO if I conclude with my theories the one who does the 3 °) is a cheat and therefore he is liable to an account ban at worst or at least a withdrawal of the resources that he has recovered and recycling too + a resource fine or this point is no longer in the regulations .. ??
    Now I made a ticket with the GOs explaining to them roughly what I have just explained here in detail I think that 80% of the players would agree to a sanction of this player in question (who if reads that will be recognized) and if there is no sanction at this level I am not thinking of the incompetence of the GOs but of a laxity knowing that he is a 'big player' and that it would be a mess to give a sanction to someone in the top 50… I said and I would stay in my position there is no right pass on any game whatsoever …… ..

And that this person does not tell me the opposite I saw it on the radar !!!!

THEREFORE GENTLEMEN the G; O; do you want us to step back in the game and go back to the days of FR1 or do you want to move on and go forward ??? and therefore do you find this normal ..?
    Tell me no and I will answer you: so why do not you sanction the players in question?
    Because I risk being punished because of my freedom and my outspokenness and he will be “untouchable” .. ???
    You can always hold yourself to account and express yourself freely (at least I think so) and there is freedom of expression or you would be in a dictatorship
    I'm not here to say that what you should or shouldn't do I'm not giving an order I'm just saying that whoever did this was not punished and me yes so for me it's an injustice

AFO

• for XSUNO
    yes i've been playing space for a long time
    "" "" but the way i remember it that it didn't go too well. "" "" it will be necessary to explain this sentence to me because for my part I never gave my account nor my fleet
    and I do not hide under an assumed name to come to the forum I have my name and it has always been the same since I played it
    Joined: 2008-04-10 18:05:57 it will be 11 years and I have no intention of giving it away ... and certainly not this way in case I quit

• What i meant was that for a certain amount of time if a player decided to quit the game that he could in compliance to the rules of that time give his account away to a friend. But it didn't go to well overall so now its against the rules to give away your SI account. I thought the way i said it the first time was pretty clear. I didn't mean to accuse you of anything :(

• hello afo,

if you’re sure a player did this he should be banned and fined, that’s how it works on FR 1 but I’m not GO so I don’t have the decision and I don’t know the whole