• Hello dischbalt and nodelay

I am writing to both of you because I only trust your impartiality in the game and that you will respond quickly
    I would like you to answer me a question on a point of the SPACE rules and the bitmeup general conditions
    I took a look at the space and bitmeup CGU
    There are RULES and CGU that we all have to validate and accept to be able to play in space, we agree !!! it is true
    So no one is supposed to ignore the laws whether in real life or in any game (therefore the CGU)
    So could you explain these two paragraphs to me?

Bitmeup CGU (in German):
    1.2 Vertragsgegenstand, Nutzung und Änderung der Spiele und Services
    1.2.7 Das Verbot von Pushing gilt ebenso für Accounts verschiedener Nutzer. Ein Account darf nicht dazu genutzt werden, einem Account eines anderen Nutzers etwa durch Übertragung von Gegenständen oder Spielwährung oder durch absichtliches Verlieren eines Kampfes unredlich Vorteile zu verschaffen (sog. „Boosting“).
    Space CGU in English):
    § 6 Push
    It is forbidden to push (send raw materials without recovering something). Sending resources is only allowed for players who do not have more than 75% of the sending player's points and if the receiving player is not in the top 100 of the total ranking.
    The provision of rubble and the destruction / loss of ships / defense units on purpose is also considered a push.
    In the event of an illegal thrust producing an asteroid, the astro will be reduced to 0 fields.
    Pushing can result in the loss of all affected accounts.
    If I understood correctly I cannot give my fleet and my resources to a player otherwise the player in question will be banned Even if I have stopped the game ... ??

I just want an answer from you to know if I am right or if I am wrong and that I did not understand the meaning
    Can you explain it to me thank you

PS: give your opinion gentlemen players who are co on the fofo after I would tell you prk I ask that and the rest will happen after the response of G O

AFO

• Hello afo,

I don’t really know why you ask all these questions to the GO but it seems to me that giving his fleet by any means is forbidden.

Are you targeting particular players?
    Or is that just the way it is?

• hello bip bip

I'm not targeting anyone at the moment
    I just wanted a confirmation of a special point of the games and to show that I did not say nonsense afterwards
    and therefore you are the 1 st player who confirms my statements but what I want to know is if the 2 CGU are identical in their purposes .. !!

• thank you for your response miha but I would like to have a favorable response also from dischbalt or nodelay or both

They make the rules and those are pretty clear about pushing. So not sure why u need further clarification on that.There used to be a time where you could give your SI account to a different player if u decided to quit the game but the way i remember it that it didn't go too well.

The only way "pushing" would be possible is with the 20% deviation that is allowed in the Trading rules but it is just stupid to abuse that.

• Official Post

You playing this game long enough to understand what pushing is :)

Yeah - your specific question is a farewell battle, which is forbidden. All resources are booked back by the Gameoperator staff. If we have proofs that the "winning" (still playing) player is involved into that, we may bring other punishments up to him/her.

but - i close this thread, this is one of the questions (you point directly to me or nodelay) which you could ask in a conversation. I dont know what you want to exactly point out here - but this is nothing for the forum, where we dont bring up discussions by dicisions from GOs or discussions about punishments.

if you need more details / ask more questions, you are welcome to start a conversation.

/closed