• i was in asteroid planet ,when i want to save flight ,by mistake i push the alliance attack button(+resources),i had about 1 billion metal, at planing i delete alliance attavk and all the resources on asteroid get 0 , this is a bug? If not is so unfair to lost such an metal ....i have converted my spice plus pig iron to 1 billion metal(report stay) but if it just disaper with 1 touch then there us a bug or a problem on game,please any go can check it ?id:3670 sirius universe lion_war

• Official Post

Hello,

please create a ingame Ticket for that.
    Only to say that, we have logs for traders; if this happend directly after your trade, we can check that. When you do more actions, it takes too long to validate the exact number by going over all these logs.

I didn't tested this; but there is no need for flighting alliance attacks with reousrces.

regards
    Dschibait

• yes reports stay there all transports and it happenned after the trade ,after that i had to teleport some spice to my asteroid to save the flight,the trade reports are there and i make a ticked via Go button, when you put your fllet on alliance attack with resources all the resources will be gone ,i think that is a big and hope get my resourves back thanks ,you can check from my account and hope write a code for that and resources can get lost from asteroid .
    I did the trade and send 4 time from planet to asteroid my resources of trade ,it was 920 million of metal +100 milllion that i had + 600 million kryptonite that get lost,anyway check for report ,all are there without deleted

Thankyou

Edited once, last by Lion_war ().

• As fas as i understodd you planned an allianceattack and loaded up your res?
    If i got it correct that this is absolutly normal for serveral years. Cause allaince attacks wasnt made to ef res.

• As fas as i understodd you planned an allianceattack and loaded up your res?
    If i got it correct that this is absolutly normal for serveral years. Cause allaince attacks wasnt made to ef res.

yes ,i wanted to send it in save flight in fact and not in AA.but 1 billion metal +600million kryp gone....all resources on that fleet gone...its not normal ,well for years then it was an big mistake loosing your resources on asreroid.